カメラについて。
ひとりごとみたいなもんだし、ひどい文章です。
PENTAX K10D にくっつけたオールドレンズ ASAHI PENTAX 50mm F1.2
おもえばこのレンズが一番好きだった。
今、昔の写真を見返してもあの描写にかなうものはないくらいに好き。
そして、当時は現像代がかからなくても撮影できるデジタル一眼レフのおかげで、なんでもかんでも撮りまくった。
カメラにのめりこみ始めたころだったので、今時の高いレンズを買えば、これくらい普通に写ると思いASAHIはプレミアついてたんで手放して、その資金でPENTAXのスターレンズなど試して見たがなんか、違う。
山が好きなので低価格で高機能、とくに防塵防滴でシステムを組めるPENTAXにぞっこんで機種を変えながら使い続けてました。
DFA MACRO 100m F2.8はよかった!
それからRICHO GRに出会ったおかげで一眼レフはめっきり出番がなくなった。
GRも大変に素晴らしいカメラ。
BE YOUR EYES(あなたの目になる)
というコンセプトも最高!
それからFUJIFILMのXシリーズに出会い、XFレンズの描写力とPENTAより速いAFでこれでもう完璧!あとデザインかわいすぎ!
カールツァイスの32mm/1.8はほんと、素晴らしいレンズ!
と思ってたんですがなぜかあんまり撮らない。
なんでだろうと思っていて、もう地上写真に飽きたのかなーと動画撮影と空撮ドローンのシステム(DJI INSPIRE X5Sはマイクロフォーサーズ)との統一性と業務での確実性を優先し、画質は80点でOKだとマイクロフォーサーズのパナソニック LUMIX GH5に最近チェンジしました。
余談ですがDJI社の創始者フランク・ワン氏の思想にも大変共感してますし
社のコンセプト FUTURE OF POSSIBLE INSPIRE機のコンセプト POWER BEYOND IMAGINATION とINSPIREというネーミングもかっこいい!
パナソニックって家電やし、正直CANONみたくてデザインもいけ好かない!
(CANONユーザーさん、ごめんなさい。あくまで好みなので許してください)
マイクロフォーサーズの分際で動画機能盛り過ぎて、フルサイズ機より重い730gって重いし。
センサーサイズ小さいのでボケにくい=記録には良い。でも、つまんない。
あと、コンセプトもよーわからんし!
しかし産業機械として非常に優秀。
画質(主に個性)やデザインはいいわ。貴重な撮影機会を逃さず、快適にお仕事ができてお客さんが喜んでくれれば。
でもでも
出会ってしまった!
コシナ フォクトレンダー NOKTON 25mm/F0.95
絞り、フォーカスは手動。F値の表示もレンズの刻印を見るしかない。
電子接点なしでEXIF情報も、F値もなにも残らない硬派なレンズ。
あと、単焦点マイクロフォーサーズの分際で450gと重い。
あぁ!これ!!
大好きだった、今でも恋い焦がれるASAHI PENTAXのアレと一緒や!
しかもフルサイズに迫る描写!!
そして、このいちいち作業してF値を記録する。確認する。
開放はボケすぎてシビア、周辺減光もでる。
絞ればガラッと性格が変わる。
絞りすぎるとなんか全然ダメ
動体を追うのは自分の手。連写も使えない。
なんて楽しいんだ。
地上カメラの趣味を捨ててでも動画と空撮の業務優先したのに
戻って来てしまった!
あぁマイクロフォーサーズよ。
なんて素晴らしいマウントなのだ。
見たらオールドレンズでもいろいろ遊べるし、マニアなマウントもたくさん販売されているではないか!
コシナ社は日本の長野。
しかも僕の第3の故郷 信州中野市ではないか!
あまりの素晴らしいレンズに、コシナ社を密着取材したドキュメンタリー本まで買ってしまったではないか!!
コシナの企業理念やレンズのポリシーとか知りたい!
「ではないか!」を3回も書いてしまった!
日本は世界に誇るカメラ王国だと思う。
FUJIFILM PENTAX/RICHO PANASONIC OLYMPUS SONY NIKON CANON MAMIYA SIGMA TAMRON そしてコシナ(カールツァイス、フォクトレンダー)
なんでこんなにあるんだー!すごい!
*まだあるんだろうけど、別に調べない。
日本人ならカメラを趣味にしたほうが毎日楽しい!!
と
書かずにはおれなかったのだ!
English
About cameras.
This is basically a ramble, and the writing is rough.
An old ASAHI PENTAX 50mm F1.2 lens attached to my PENTAX K10D.
Looking back, this was my favorite lens of all.
Even when I look back at my old photos now, I love its rendering so much that nothing else quite compares.
Back then, thanks to digital SLRs that let me take photos without paying for film development, I photographed absolutely everything.
I was just starting to get deeply into cameras, and thought that if I bought a modern, expensive lens, it would take pictures this well. ASAHI lenses had become valuable, so I sold it and used the money to try PENTAX Star lenses and others, but something felt different.
I love the mountains, so I was devoted to PENTAX, which let me build an affordable, high-performance system, especially with dust- and weather-resistant gear. I kept using it as I changed camera bodies.
The DFA MACRO 100mm F2.8 was great!
Then I discovered the RICHO GR, and my SLR hardly got used anymore.
The GR is also a truly wonderful camera.
“BE YOUR EYES”
That concept is the best, too!
Then I discovered FUJIFILM’s X series. The rendering of the XF lenses and faster autofocus than PENTA made it perfect! And the design is just too cute!
The Carl Zeiss 32mm/1.8 really is a wonderful lens!
That’s what I thought, but for some reason I hardly took any pictures.
I wondered why—maybe I was already tired of ground-level photography—so I recently switched to the Micro Four Thirds Panasonic LUMIX GH5, prioritizing consistency with my video and aerial drone system (the DJI INSPIRE X5S is Micro Four Thirds) and reliable work performance. I decided image quality at 80 points was good enough.
As an aside, I also strongly relate to the thinking of DJI founder Frank Wang.
The company concept, “FUTURE OF POSSIBLE,” the INSPIRE aircraft concept, “POWER BEYOND IMAGINATION,” and the name INSPIRE are all so cool!
Panasonic is an appliance maker, and honestly, it feels like CANON to me; I don’t like the design either!
(Sorry, CANON users. Please forgive me—this is just my personal taste.)
For Micro Four Thirds, it has so many video features that it weighs 730 grams—heavier than a full-frame camera. That’s heavy.
The smaller sensor makes it harder to get background blur, which is good for documentation. But it’s not exciting.
And I don’t really understand the concept, either!
Still, it’s an extremely capable piece of industrial equipment.
I don’t care about image quality (mainly its character) or design. If it lets me work comfortably without missing a rare filming opportunity, and makes my customers happy, that’s what matters.
But then, then—
I found it!
The COSINA Voigtländer NOKTON 25mm/F0.95.
The aperture and focus are manual. To see the f-number, you have to look at the markings on the lens.
It’s a no-nonsense lens with no electronic contacts, so it records no EXIF data—not even the f-number.
And for a prime Micro Four Thirds lens, it’s heavy at 450 grams.
Ah! This is it!!
It’s just like that ASAHI PENTAX lens I loved and still long for!
And its rendering comes close to full frame!!
Plus, all the work of manually recording and checking the f-number.
Wide open, the blur is so strong that it’s tricky, and there’s also vignetting.
Stop it down, and its character changes completely.
Stop down too far, and somehow it’s no good at all.
You have to track moving subjects with your own hands. You can’t use burst shooting.
This is so much fun.
I gave up my hobby of ground-level photography to prioritize video and aerial work,
but I’ve come back to it!
Ah, Micro Four Thirds.
What a wonderful mount.
Looking at it, you can have all kinds of fun with old lenses, and there are so many specialist mounts on sale, too!
COSINA is in Nagano, Japan.
And it’s in Nakano City, Shinshu—the place I consider my third hometown!
The lens was so wonderful that I even bought a documentary book about COSINA, which follows the company closely!!
I want to learn about COSINA’s corporate philosophy and its principles for making lenses!
I’ve written “isn’t it!” three times!
I think Japan is a camera powerhouse the world can be proud of.
FUJIFILM, PENTAX/RICHO, PANASONIC, OLYMPUS, SONY, NIKON, CANON, MAMIYA, SIGMA, TAMRON, and COSINA (Carl Zeiss, Voigtländer).
Why are there so many?! Amazing!
*There are probably more, but I’m not going to look them up.
Every Japanese person would have more fun every day if they took up photography as a hobby!!
I
just couldn’t help writing this!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿