マヴィックエア君が届いたので少しテスト。
インスパイアがMac ProだとするとiMacがPhantom4PRO
マヴィックプロはMacBookProで
マビックエアはMacBook AirとかMacBook
スパークがiPad?
ってとこです。
マヴィックエアはDJI LOG記録は不可で動画のカラー設定はDシネライクのみ設定可能で他は何もないです!バージョンでアップされるのかな?
写真はrawで撮れます。縦構図はないです。
ファンクションボタンも、裏面にありません。
右上の露出設定ダイヤルもないので、映像作品を作るにはマビックProがProモデルのような気がしてきます。
使い方なんで、これでも仕事はできんこともないですがPhantomプロ君が優秀な子なので、そっちでやればいいです。
シャッター優先もなく、マニュアル露出のみ。ISOは1600まで。
しかし、その軽さコンパクトさの中でのカメラ性能と4k画質は素晴らしいです。
もちろん飛行性能も問題ないです。
雪山で、がしがし使って見ます。
ロケハン、登山、沢、山スキー、旅行や出張、キャンプやバイク旅には軽くて小さいのでもってこいかもです!
結局軽量コンパクトで起動が早い機材が一番いい作品を撮っちゃうんだよなーっとRICOH GRのように活躍してくれると嬉しいな。
マビックProはなんだかんだ折りたためても、徒歩移動では持っては行かないもんな。
っと。ごく狭い範囲の方への使用感想でございます(笑)
English
My Mavic Air has arrived, so I’m giving it a little test.
If the Inspire is a Mac Pro, then the iMac is a Phantom 4 Pro; the Mavic Pro is a MacBook Pro; the Mavic Air is a MacBook Air or MacBook; and the Spark is an iPad? That’s about how I’d compare them.
The Mavic Air can’t record DJI LOG, and the only video color profile you can set is D-Cinelike—there’s nothing else! Maybe that will be added in a firmware update?
Photos can be shot in RAW. There’s no vertical composition mode.
There’s no function button on the back, either.
It also doesn’t have an exposure setting dial on the upper right, so I’m starting to think the Mavic Pro is the Pro model for making video projects.
It depends on how you use it, so it’s not that you can’t do professional work with this, but the Phantom Pro is a very capable one, so I can use that for the job.
There’s no shutter-priority mode, only manual exposure. ISO goes up to 1600.
Still, the camera performance and 4K image quality are wonderful for something so light and compact.
Its flight performance is no problem, of course.
I’m going to put it through its paces in the snowy mountains.
It could be perfect for location scouting, hiking, streams, backcountry skiing, trips and business travel, camping, and motorcycle touring—it’s so light and small!
In the end, lightweight, compact gear that starts up quickly is what captures the best shots—so I hope this will be as useful as my RICOH GR.
As foldable as the Mavic Pro is, I still don’t take it along when I’m walking around.
That’s just my experience, from a very narrow point of view (laughs).
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿