2018年2月23日金曜日

ドローンで遭難者を捜索 — 39歳の一年も楽しく遊ぶ

先日スキー場へ久しぶりに行ったら、コース外を滑走して遭難してる方がいるという連絡があったので、いつも持ってるドローンmavic airちゃんで捜索しました。
遭難者が自力下山している状態が確認できたので、パトロール隊長にその旨を伝えドローンで無事に下山する様子を見守りました。
パトロール隊員達は危険な雪山へ救助道具担いで行かなくても良くなったわけです。
初動捜査でこれだけの情報を獲得できるだけで、すごく便利だと実感しました。
そしてやっぱり久しぶりにスキー行ったくせに、このヒキかよ!
ドローンとは縁があるなぁと、実感しました。
昨日が39歳(サンキュー!)の誕生日だったんですが、今年もまたさらにいろんな事をやろうと思ってます。
いろんな事をしているので、忙しいでしょう?とか頑張ってるね!と言われますが、なんか違います。夢中で遊んでいる子供に、忙しいでしょう?大変ダネ。とかいうようなもんです。恐縮です!
そして僕はよく忘れるし、遅刻とかもしょっちゅうの全然素晴らしくない人間です(笑)
一緒に実現してくれる仲間が素晴らしいだけなんで僕が素晴らしくなくても大丈夫なんです。
いろんな仕事してるようで、実は人に任せてるんで僕はなんもしてないようなもんですので、これも恐縮です!
楽しいことしよう!と声かけてもらえたら嬉しいです。
みんなの役に立つことや喜んでもらえてお金を稼ぐことは大好きだけど、金儲け「だけ」の話は興味ないんでそういう話はスルーしますが(笑)
今年もさらに輪をかけて楽しく遊んでいきたいと思います!
この指とーまれっ!


English

The other day, I went skiing for the first time in a while and heard that someone was in trouble after skiing outside the course, so I searched with my trusty Mavic Air drone that I always carry.
We confirmed that the person was making their way down the mountain on their own, so I informed the patrol chief and watched by drone as they descended safely.
That meant the patrol team didn’t have to carry rescue equipment into a dangerous snowy mountain.
I realized how useful it is to get this much information right at the outset of a search.
And after finally going skiing again, this is what I run into!
It really made me feel that I have a connection with drones.
Yesterday was my 39th birthday (san-kyu—“thank you”!), and this year I’m planning to do even more things.
People often say, “With all the things you do, you must be busy,” or “You’re working hard!” But that’s not quite it. It’s like asking a child who is completely absorbed in playing, “You must be busy. This must be hard.” I’m humbled!
And I forget things a lot and am often late—I’m really not such a wonderful person (laughs).
The people who make things happen with me are wonderful, so it’s fine if I’m not.
It may look like I do all kinds of work, but I actually leave it to other people, so you could say I don’t do much at all. I’m humbled by that, too!
I’d be happy if you invited me to do something fun!
I love earning money by doing things that help people and make them happy, but I’m not interested in “making money” as the only goal, so I’ll pass on those kinds of conversations (laughs).
This year I want to have even more fun than ever!
Come join me—grab hold of this finger!

Facebookで元の投稿を見る / View the original Facebook post

HAPPY TUNE ホームページ / HAPPY TUNE website

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿