2012年12月8日土曜日

FIELD EARTH TUNE UP

フィールドアース
http://www.field-earth.com/about-us1.html

のチューン依頼を頂きました。

3Dソール
スプーンのように湾曲しております。

一切マシンに入りません(笑)
エッジ研磨機にも入りません。

手で全部やるしかない!!
エッジは板のシェイプに忠実に研磨します。
多少うねっていても問題なく研磨できました。

ハンドサンディングはどうしても細かいケバが出ます。
ひとつひとつスクレーピングして潰して行きます。
んで、こんな感じに仕上がりました。
あとはワックスいれてさらにケバを焼き落として仕上がりです。

キズのリペアもこの方法で奇麗すっきり治せました。
すごい曲面です!!
イノベーション!!ですね。

イメージ作りに2週間ほどかかりましたが(ゴメンナサイ)
いい感じで仕上がったと思います。
新しい試みはいつもワクワクします。

今回も技術の底上げをさせて頂きました。
勉強になります!!ありがとうございました。

あとはお客様のご感想を頂いて、チューン完了ですね!
また皆様にご報告いたします。

3Dソールもパウダーチューン10500円にて承ります。
ご依頼お待ちしております。

HAPPYのホームページ: https://happytune.jp/


FIELD EARTH Tune-Up

I received a request to tune skis from FIELD EARTH.

The 3D sole curves like a spoon. It does not fit into any machine—not even an edge grinder—so every part of the work has to be done by hand.

I grind the edges to follow the shape of the ski. Even with some waviness, I was able to work on them without difficulty.

Hand sanding inevitably raises fine fibers. I scrape them down one by one. After waxing, I will burn off the remaining fuzz to finish the tune.

I was also able to repair the scratches neatly using this method. What an amazing curve—this is innovation!

It took about two weeks to work out the approach (sorry for the wait), but I think the result came out well. Trying something new is always exciting.

This project helped me improve my skills once again. I learned a lot—thank you very much.

Once I hear the customer's feedback, the tune will be complete. I will report back to everyone.

Powder tuning for 3D soles is also available for ¥10,500. I look forward to your requests.

Visit the HAPPY website: https://happytune.jp/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

「めっちゃ板走って、また出しに来ました!」|スノーボードチューンナップ

2026年9月22日 「めっちゃ板走って、また出しに来ました!」 今日、お客さんからそう言ってもらえて、めちゃ嬉しかったと同時に安心しましたです。 うちには、スノーボード用の「ストーンマシン」がありません。サンディングマシーンという機械で研磨します。 ス...