2017年9月24日日曜日

朝日町「Zero to Zero」トレラン体験会 — 地域に見守られた大会

朝日町のトレランZero to Zero 体験会の動画撮影させてもらいました。
ドローン映像だけ先行して、ご紹介します。
当日のベストショットは一眼ムービーで撮影した地元のおばあちゃんトリオが「あんたら、えらいえらい!!」って選手に拍手する姿なんですが、そちらは公式ムービーでお届けできると思います。
こんながしてもらえたら、この田舎町も盛り上がって楽しいわ!と言ってくださいました。僕は撮影だけのスタッフですが、開催して地元の方が喜んでくれるのは主催された皆さんにとって、すごく嬉しい事だと思います。
地元のみなさんに見守られた素晴らしい大会として、来年も盛り上がっていくことを願ってます。


English

I had the chance to film the Zero to Zero trail-running experience event in Asahi Town.
I’m sharing the drone footage first.
The best shot from the day was a trio of local grandmothers, filmed with a camera, clapping for the runners and calling out, “You’re doing great!” I think you’ll be able to see that in the official video.
They told us, “With something like this happening, this countryside town gets lively and it’s fun!” I was only part of the filming staff, but I think it must mean a lot to the organizers when they hold an event and local people are happy about it.
I hope it will continue to grow next year as a wonderful event watched over by the local community.

Facebookで元の動画を見る / View the original video on Facebook

HAPPY TUNE ホームページ / HAPPY TUNE website

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿