2026年9月22日火曜日

「めっちゃ板走って、また出しに来ました!」|スノーボードチューンナップ

2026年9月22日

「めっちゃ板走って、また出しに来ました!」

今日、お客さんからそう言ってもらえて、めちゃ嬉しかったと同時に安心しましたです。

うちには、スノーボード用の「ストーンマシン」がありません。サンディングマシーンという機械で研磨します。

ストーンマシンは回転砥石で滑走面をケバなく平滑に仕上げたり、ストラクチャーを刻んだりします。

富山のスノーボーダーはカービングもできてパウダーでも遊べるセミファット系が多い。

新雪での深いストラクチャーは操作性が落ちたりもします。ですがストーンマシンの砥石研磨はケバのない走る板を作るためには重要

「どうしたら、この板があの山で気持ちよく走るのか?」

そう考えてうちでは6段階のベルトでじっくり磨き込み、最後はセラミックスが表面接着されたストラクチャーベルトや、船底形状も綺麗に研磨できる柔らかいファブリック素材のベルトを使って仕上げています。

高価な機械はないけれど、

「滑ってくれ!」って気持ちで、できることを全部やる。

そして今日みたいに、

「走る!」って言ってリピートしてもらえる。

これがチューン屋として、やっぱり嬉しいですね。

今週、来週はスノーボード週間

まだまだたくさんの板を、気持ちよく滑れるように仕上げていきます!

Facebookの元投稿と写真:2026年9月22日の投稿

HAPPYホームページ:https://happytune.jp/


English Translation

“It glides so well—I brought it back again!” A customer said this to me today. I was incredibly happy to hear it, and relieved at the same time.

We don’t have a stone grinding machine for snowboards. We grind them with a sanding machine.

A stone grinder uses a rotating abrasive wheel to smooth the base without leaving fuzz and to cut in structure patterns.

Many snowboarders in Toyama ride semi-fat boards that carve well and can also be enjoyed in powder.

Deep structure can make a board harder to control in fresh snow. Even so, stone grinding is important for creating a fast-gliding base without fuzz.

“What can I do to help this board glide beautifully on that mountain?”

With that question in mind, we work through six stages of sanding belts. For the final finish, we use a structure belt with a ceramic surface, along with a soft fabric belt that can cleanly grind even a boat-shaped base.

We may not have expensive machines, but we do everything we can, hoping the board will glide!

And when a customer comes back saying, “It runs fast!”—that’s what makes me happy as a ski and snowboard tuner.

This week and next are dedicated to snowboards. I’ll keep tuning plenty of boards so they’re ready to glide beautifully.

Original Facebook post and photos: September 22, 2026 post

HAPPY website: https://happytune.jp/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿