2026年9月11日
秋の風が吹くと、お客さんもたくさん来てくださるようになります。「今年はどうなりますかねー」「新しい板を買ったので届いたら持ってくるね」「去年は12月から滑れたよね」——そんな会話に、みんなのワクワクが伝わってきます。僕も楽しくなってきました。
チューンナップの仕事が忙しい季節ですが、夏の暑さで少し止まっていたプロジェクトも、涼しくなってきたのでギアを上げて進めていきます。
工房と道具づくり
土蔵工房の外壁補修や漆喰の仕上げ、引き戸のモール貼り、外灯や物置の設置。草刈りや剪定枝の片付けに加え、曲木用の治具や廃材燃料を使った煮炊きシステムも考えています。屋根裏工房ではプレスの補強やテンプレートの更新、3Dソール設計を進める予定です。
テスト板の製作
メガファットスキー、ナロースキー、スノーボード、メタル入りアルペンスキー、立山杉を使ったツアースキーなど、素材や構造の違う板を試作したい。8モデル12台を目標に、芯材やサイドウォール、ロッカー形状、グラフィックを考えていきます。
デザイン、発信、これから
レーザー刻印やロール印刷、シルクスクリーンのテスト、Webやパンフレット、インタビュー動画づくり。オーダーシステムや新しい修理・ワークショップメニューも進めたいことの一つです。やることは盛りだくさん。公開TODOとして書き出したものの、やらない項目もあるかもしれません(笑)。一つずつ、楽しく形にしていきます。
元のFacebook投稿と写真:2026年9月11日の投稿
HAPPYのホームページ:https://happytune.jp/
Autumn Is Here, and So Is My Public To-Do List
When autumn arrives, more customers come by the workshop. “I wonder what this season will be like,” “I bought new skis and will bring them in when they arrive,” and “We were skiing from December last year, weren’t we?”—everyone is getting excited, and I’m starting to feel that excitement too.
Tuning work is picking up, but now that the weather has cooled down, it’s time to get back to the projects that slowed down during the hot summer.
The workshop and tools
Plans include repairing the earthen-storehouse workshop’s exterior, finishing the plaster work, adding lighting and storage, clearing vines and brush, and making jigs for bent wood. In the attic workshop, I want to reinforce the press, update templates, and work on a 3D sole design.
Prototype skis and snowboards
I’m planning prototypes ranging from mega-fat and narrow skis to a rebuilt snowboard, a metal-reinforced alpine ski, and a touring ski built with Tateyama cedar. The goal is eight models and twelve boards, exploring different cores, sidewalls, rocker profiles, and graphics.
Design, sharing, and what comes next
Other ideas include laser engraving and printing tests, a better website and brochures, interview videos, an order system, and new repair and workshop services. It’s a long list—and I may not get to every item! I’ll keep working through it one enjoyable step at a time.
Original Facebook post and photo: September 11, 2026 post
HAPPY website: https://happytune.jp/
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿