2026年8月27日木曜日

5000年のスキー文化をつなぐ — 野沢温泉スキー博物館を訪ねて

5000年のスキー文化をつなぐ

テレマークスキー仲間2人とバイクで野沢温泉へ。野沢温泉スキー博物館を訪れ、スキーの歴史に触れてきました。

特に印象に残ったのは、1980年代に開発された「ローテック」というビンディングです。現在のディナフィットTLTにつながる原型と聞き、「これが1980年代に作られていたのか」と驚きました。先人たちの試行錯誤が、いま使われている道具につながっています。

さらに衝撃だったのは、約5000年前のスキー。人はそれほど昔から雪の上を滑っていたのです。展示されていたのは、より速く、より遠くへ、より自由に滑るため、道具を作り、改良し、ときには常識を覆してきた人々の軌跡でした。

スキーは単なるスポーツではなく、人間が雪と向き合いながら育ててきた深い文化。博物館で、スキーに人生をささげた人たちの足跡を見て、バトンを渡されたような気持ちになりました。僕も次へつないでいきたい。スキーヤーはぜひスキー博物館へ!

Facebookの元投稿と写真を見る

HAPPYのホームページ


Passing On 5,000 Years of Ski Culture

I rode to Nozawa Onsen with two telemark skiing friends and visited the Nozawa Onsen Ski Museum to explore the history of skiing.

One exhibit that stood out was the “Low-Tech” binding, developed in the 1980s and described as a precursor to today’s Dynafit TLT. I was amazed that it had been made back then. The experimentation of earlier pioneers lives on in the gear we use today.

Even more striking was a ski dating back around 5,000 years. People have been traveling over snow for a very long time. The museum traces generations of people who built and improved their equipment to go faster, farther, and with more freedom—sometimes overturning accepted ideas along the way.

Skiing is more than a sport; it is a deep culture shaped by people living with snow. Seeing the legacy of those who devoted their lives to skiing made me feel as if I had been handed a baton. I want to pass it on. Every skier should visit a ski museum!

View the original Facebook post and photos

HAPPY website

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿