2021年1月9日土曜日

あけましておめでとうございます — HAPPY TUNE営業中

明けましておめでとうございます。
店主の一方的な趣味と自己満足満載の丁寧仕上げなフリーライド、地形遊び、パウダーに特化したスキースノーボードスノースクートのチューンナップサービス ハッピーチューンナップは、今年も営業しております。一人でコツコツと納得いくまで仕上げていたら、全然効率があがらずこなせず、気持ちが焦るので注文数を減らすためにWEBもFBページも閉鎖しましたが、営業はしております^_^
このまま知らせずに放置でも良かったのですが、ありがたい事にお問い合わせが多く、すごい大雪のいい写真も撮れたのでテンション上がって投稿しちゃいました。
なんならそのまま工房裏でテストライド出来そうな天の恵み。天国かよ!大歓喜団!ありがたや!!
ご来店の際は命がけでお越しくださいね!

English translation
Happy New Year!
Happy Tune Tune-Up is open again this year, offering carefully finished ski, snowboard, and snowscoot tuning focused on freeride, terrain play, and powder—full of the owner’s personal tastes and self-indulgence. I work alone, taking the time to finish each order to my satisfaction. That made it hard to work efficiently and left me feeling rushed, so I closed the website and Facebook page to reduce the number of orders, but the shop is still open ^_^
I could have left things unannounced, but I’ve received many inquiries, and the wonderful heavy snowfall gave me some great photos, so I got excited and posted.
The snow is such a gift that I could test ride right behind the workshop. Is this heaven? What a joy! I’m so grateful!!
Please take care and come safely when you visit!

HAPPY TUNE

Facebook original post

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿