こんにちは!
春ですね。花粉にやられながら土蔵の改修が始まりました。
明かり取りの窓と搬入口をつけてもらいます。
土蔵アトリエになればいいな
ようやっと長年の念願だった土蔵の木工房ができると思うとワクワクします。
家のハーフビルド新築から数えると中の片付けや木材の整理利用などなどマイペースに10年以上かかってしまった(笑)
あれから比べると随分体力気力も落ちたもんだ。
この場所でスキー板の木材加工を主に作業をしていきます。
当然なかなかお金にならない取り組みなので、生業をこなしながらの仕事となり、これからも牛歩の歩みではありますが、できるタイミングで全力投球は変わらずマイペースに頑張りますよん
写真を添付できなかったため、Facebookの元投稿をご覧ください: Facebookの元投稿
English
Hello!
Spring is here. Renovation of the storehouse has begun, even as pollen is getting to me.
We’re having a window for natural light and an entrance for moving things installed.
I hope this will become a storehouse atelier.
I’m excited that I can finally make the woodworking shop in the kura that I’ve wanted for so many years.
Counting from building our half-built home, it has taken me more than ten years, at my own pace, to sort the interior and organize and reuse the lumber (笑).
Compared with back then, I’ve lost quite a bit of stamina and energy.
I’ll mainly be processing wood for ski making here.
This project won’t bring in much money, of course, so I’ll keep working at my livelihood while moving forward at a snail’s pace. When the time is right, I’ll still give it everything, and keep going at my own pace!
I could not attach the photos, so please see the original Facebook post: Original Facebook post
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿