17:50 今週もおつかれちゃーん!土日は戦場です。ありがたや。
1人で好きな音楽を良い音質で聴ける工房でかんぱーい(笑)子供らがでかくなっていっちょ前の事言うようになって、早く家帰るのめんどくさいので父は工房隠れ家でビール。あっという間に夏、あと6ヶ月しかねーぞ。
今週はめっちゃ製材したよ。
「チューン」自分の板のチューンとオフシーズン処理。金具載せ替え。
「土蔵工房」地震で割れた外壁の補修、シーラント、引き戸モール、外灯、塗装ブースとトリマーテーブル、階段ドア、外構、外物置、大八車。
「テスト板製作」メガファットスキー
darkmatter210、ナロースキー2号タイプR、スノーボード再製作、メタル入りスキー。
テンプレート、デザイン・印刷部屋、テストピース、屋根裏工房、広報WEB、ゲストルーム、チューン工房も進めます。
Facebookの元投稿 ・ HAPPY TUNE ホームページ
A Battlefield Weekend and Workshop To-Dos — Six Months Until Summer Ends
5:50 p.m. Another week done! Weekends are a battlefield, and I’m grateful for it.
Cheers in the workshop, where I can listen to my favorite music in great quality all by myself (笑). The kids have grown up and say all kinds of grown-up things now. Dad can’t be bothered to head home early, so I’m having a beer in my workshop hideaway. Summer came in a flash—only six months left this year!
I milled a lot of lumber this week. My list includes tuning and storing my own skis, remounting bindings, repairing the old storehouse, building test skis, updating templates, setting up the design and printing room, making test pieces, repairing the attic workshop, working on the website, and improving the guest room and tuning space.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿