おはようございます!毎日暑いですね。
今朝も四時からチューン!
4:00から7:00
16:00から19:30
早朝と夕方しかしない。チューン作業は身体使うので、とても暑い。日中はのんびりしたり板作りしたりの日々。
山で冒険も楽しかったが、46歳の今は、自分が好きで始めたこの仕事と、好きすぎておかしくなって始めた板作りの仕事で娘たちを大学に行かせるぜ冒険を楽しんでます。
大好きなウィンタースポーツでご飯が食べれた上で子供を大学にまで行かせれるのはお客さんあってです。本当にありがとうございます。
うちは業販とかほとんどしていませんし、熱い店主さんたちとのお付き合いしかしていません。お客さん関係者各位お一人お一人の顔が浮かんできます。お一人お一人に生かされています。
先客万来商売繁盛ありがたやー。これからも顔が見える範囲で手のかけれる範囲でしかしません。今日も仕事を楽しみます。身体ばきばきです。
Facebookの元投稿 ・ HAPPY TUNE ホームページ
Summer Tuning Work in the Early Morning and Evening — Thanks to Our Customers
Good morning! It’s hot every day.
I was tuning skis again at four this morning!
4:00–7:00
16:00–19:30
I
work only in the early morning and evening. Tuning is physical work, so the
heat is intense. During the day, I take it easy or build skis.
I enjoyed adventures in the mountains, but now, at 46, I’m enjoying a new adventure: supporting my daughters through university with the work I chose because I love it, and with ski building, which I started because I love it so much I went a little crazy.
I can make a living from the winter sports I love and send my children to university thanks to our customers. Thank you so much.
We do very little wholesale and work with passionate shop owners. I can picture each of our customers and everyone connected to the shop. Every one of you helps keep us going.
We’re grateful for the many customers and thriving business. I’ll keep working only within the range where I can know people and give each job the care it deserves. I’m going to enjoy work today, too. My body is pretty beat up!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿