2013年3月23日土曜日

細い板と革靴で山へ — テレマーク新時代

最新技術を駆使した道具の軽量化(金かかる。こだわったら20万)
よりも
滑走技術を駆使した道具の軽量化(金かからん。ヤフオクで一式2万)
がかっこいいなと。
細い板と革のテレマークブーツで山へ行って参りました。
しかもお客様をガイドさせていただき、不真面目ですんませんなぁ。
テレマークブーツで運転し、家から出たかっこで山に登り滑る。
なんてテレマーク的。
この動画はテレマーク新時代のプロパガンダなのであるっ!!!
やっぱりグサ雪だと、こういう滑り方になるんだなー
もっとうまくなりたい〜〜〜
大変に実りある一日だった☆

元のFacebook動画: Facebookで見る

HAPPYのホームページ: https://happytune.jp/


A New Era of Telemark Skiing

I was thinking that lightening your gear through skiing technique is cooler (it costs less—about ¥20,000 for a full set from Yahoo! Auctions) than lightening it with the latest technology (that can cost money—up to ¥200,000 if you get particular about it).

I headed into the mountains on narrow skis and in leather telemark boots. I even guided a customer—sorry for being so unserious! I drove in my telemark boots, then climbed and skied in the same clothes I had left home in. How very telemark.

This video is propaganda for a new era of telemark skiing!!! As expected, this is the kind of skiing you end up doing in soft, wet spring snow. I want to get better! It was a very fruitful day.

Original Facebook video: Watch on Facebook

Visit the HAPPY website: https://happytune.jp/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿