2013年3月17日日曜日

あわすの最終日



今日はあわすの最終日。
感謝の気持ちを噛み締めるようにタ〜〜〜〜ン☆

ついつい、わらっちゃうね〜


今年はテレマークレッスンをやらせて頂きました。

事後承諾ヨロシクで勝手にスタートした僕を暖かく受け入れてくださり、HPにまで載せてくださり、ありがとうございました。

おかげさまでとても良い経験ができました。

思ったよりもレッスンの需要があったことに僕自身とても驚いています。
受講された皆様がテレマークスキーが好きになってもらえた事を嬉しく思います。

自分の中では反省点も多々あり・・・
お客様に勉強させて頂くばかりです。

来年はより質の高いレッスンができるように、精進してまいります。
何卒宜しくお願い致します。
ありがとうございました!!

HAPPYのホームページ https://happytune.jp/

The Last Day at Awasuno

Today is the last day of the season at Awasuno.

I take a turn, savoring my gratitude.

I can’t help laughing.

This year, I had the opportunity to teach telemark skiing. Thank you for warmly welcoming me, even though I started the lessons on my own and asked for approval afterward, and for featuring them on your website.

Thanks to you, I had a wonderful experience.

I was surprised by how much demand there was for the lessons. I’m happy that those who took them came to enjoy telemark skiing.

I still have plenty to reflect on, and I keep learning from my customers.

I’ll keep working hard so I can offer even better lessons next year. Thank you for your continued support.

Thank you very much!!

Visit the HAPPY website https://happytune.jp/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

「めっちゃ板走って、また出しに来ました!」|スノーボードチューンナップ

2026年9月22日 「めっちゃ板走って、また出しに来ました!」 今日、お客さんからそう言ってもらえて、めちゃ嬉しかったと同時に安心しましたです。 うちには、スノーボード用の「ストーンマシン」がありません。サンディングマシーンという機械で研磨します。 ス...