2025年9月12日金曜日

「ハッピーな瞬間のお手伝い」— 冬の遊びに捧げる仕事

どう??めっちゃかっこいいすよこの板!! ワクワクしますね♪早く滑りたいっすね!めっちゃいい感じに仕上がりましたよ!今年は一緒に滑りましょう!どこどこ行きたいですね!

いつもベストを尽くして仕事をしてテンションMAXでお客さんにそう語りかけるのが好きだー。毎回そうしてる。時間かかっても割にあわなくても!そんな余計なこと考えないからできるんだろうけど。

これってでもよくよく考えたら自分の中で最高の出来栄えじゃないと言えないよね。意識してなかったけど、俺ってばいい仕事し続けてきたんだな。

ウィンタースポーツ業ってさレジャー産業だし賑やかしくて毎日遊んでるようなイメージなんだけど、やっぱり楽しく遊んで遊んでもらうためには、結構ストイックにやんなきゃいけなくてさ。

だって例えば、水道が破裂しました!すぐ来てください高くてもいいです。って時は自然と依頼が来るじゃないの。品質もともかくってなるし。レジャー産業は別になくても誰も死なないし、生きるために必要でもない。急いでもない。無駄な遊びなわけよ。

そんな中でわざわざお金払ってまでってなると余程の事だよねー。もっぱらうちのお客さんは、ウィンタースポーツしないと生きていけない人ばっかりだけど(笑)さらに辺鄙な場所にあるうちにわざわざ依頼してくれるって余程頑張らないとリピートしてもらえないよね!そらー全力っすよ!!

あらためてレジャー産業の使命を考えてみた。文化的な生活を楽しんで、仕事のストレスを癒して身体動かして健康になってよりハッピーで平和な社会生活を送るためのお手伝いですよね。

うちのコンセプト「ハッピーな瞬間のお手伝い」

滑る瞬間だけじゃないよな。滑ったあとも滑る前もだわ。なんで今日まで気づかなかったんだ俺。

とっておきの週末を楽しみにうちでチューンした板持って雪山に行く。滑ったあとも思い出して笑顔で人に優しくできる。些細なことなんて気にせず笑っていられる。世界平和や!社会貢献やな。

おし!おれの天職や。自信持っていこう!

板作りもだいーぶハッピーな遊びだぜい!こっちは雪ないシーズンもニマニマしてほしくてデザインした仕事だぜい!アートだぜカルチャーだぜ!ウィンタースポーツ業に全部捧げるよ

Facebookの元投稿 ・ HAPPY TUNE ホームページ


“Helping Create Happy Moments” — A Life Devoted to Winter Sports

What do you think? This board looks so cool! It’s exciting—I can’t wait to ride it. It turned out great! Let’s ski together this year. Where should we go?

I love giving every job my best and speaking to customers with that kind of excitement. I do it every time, even if it takes longer than expected or isn’t especially profitable. Maybe I can do that because I don’t dwell on those extra concerns.

When I think about it, I could only say those things if the work had turned out as well as I could make it. I hadn’t realized it, but I’ve kept doing good work all along.

The winter sports business is part of the leisure industry. It may look lively, as if we’re having fun every day. But helping people enjoy themselves takes real discipline.

If someone’s water pipe bursts and they need help right away, they’ll call—even if it costs more. In leisure, on the other hand, no one dies without it. It isn’t essential for survival, and it isn’t urgent. It’s play, something we choose to do.

So choosing to pay for it takes a lot. Most of our customers feel they can’t live without winter sports (laughs). And when they go out of their way to bring their gear to our shop in such a remote place, we have to work hard to earn their return. We give it everything we’ve got!

I’ve been thinking again about the purpose of the leisure industry: to help people enjoy a culturally rich life, recover from work stress, stay active and healthy, and live happier, more peaceful lives.

Our concept is “Helping create happy moments.”

It’s not only the moment you’re skiing. It’s before and after, too. How did it take me this long to realize that?

You look forward to a special weekend, take your tuned skis to the mountains, and afterward remember it with a smile and treat people kindly. You can laugh without worrying about the little things. That’s world peace! That’s contributing to society.

All right! This is my calling. I’ll take confidence in it!

Building skis is a very happy kind of play, too. I designed these so people can smile about them even outside the snowy season. It’s art! It’s culture! I’m devoting myself to the winter sports business.

Original Facebook post ・ HAPPY TUNE website

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿