ビデオグラファーズミーティング東京に参加中
募集人員を大きく上回ったため、途中から入場不可になりました。
若い方が多くこれからの成長産業なんだろうなと実感しました。
成長しなくてもどっちでもいいけど(笑)
産業ドローンの普及に引き続き、熱中している仕事
1stvisionという名前で映像制作をしています。
第一次産業の現場で頑張る方を
様々な分野の第一線でカルチャー、イノベーションを発信している方を
私が感じたファーストインプレッションを大事に、みんなに伝えることで応援して力になりたい。
そんな初心を抱えて制作していきます。
どう考えても儲かりそうにない顧客ばかりをターゲットにします(笑)おっと失礼。
周知せずに、悪戦苦闘しながらひっそりといろいろな案件をさせて頂いておりましたが
「人々が美しく心を寄せ合う中で文化が生まれ育つ」
といった素晴らしい意味が込められた令和元年を皮切りにこちらの方も始動いたします。
まずはウェブ作んなきゃ(笑)
ご依頼については面接をさせていただき、考えます。
お互いパッションと伸び代しかない仲で一緒に作りましょう!
HAPPY TUNEのホームページ:https://happytune.jp/
Facebookの元投稿:元の投稿を見る
English
I’m attending the Videographers Meeting Tokyo. The event attracted far more applicants than expected, so entry was stopped partway through.
There are many young people here, and I can really feel that this is a growing industry. Though it doesn’t have to grow, either (laughs).
Alongside promoting the use of industrial drones, I’ve been passionately working in video production under the name 1stvision.
I want to support people working in primary industries, as well as people at the forefront of many fields who share culture and innovation. By carefully sharing my first impressions of them, I hope to encourage them and be of help. I’ll keep creating with that original intention.
Honestly, I seem to target clients who don’t look profitable at all (laughs)—oops, pardon me.
I’ve quietly taken on various projects while struggling along without making much of an announcement. But with the start of the Reiwa era, whose name carries the wonderful idea that “culture is born and nurtured as people bring their hearts together beautifully,” I’m launching this side of my work too.
First, I need to build a website (laughs).
I’ll meet with prospective clients and then decide whether to take on a project. Let’s work together with passion and potential to grow!
HAPPY TUNE website: https://happytune.jp/
Original Facebook post: View the original Facebook post
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿