2019年9月25日水曜日

ハッピーチューン、今年もやります!

こんばなわ。

ハッピーチューンは、今年やるんですか?と聞かれます。
わざわざ聞いて頂いてまでご依頼を頂けること、誠に感謝しかございません。

今年はフェイスブックページもHPも削除してしまいました。

今後は配達もしませんし、発送も値段高騰しすぎて申し訳ないです。(お客様手配での往復便ですと少しは安つくようです。)
来店のみの受付になりますし、来店時もいつもいないのでお問い合わせ頂かないと預けることも受け取ることもできません。

最低のサービスです!!

よりコアに。
狭く深く。
売り上げは低く。
ローカルで。

万人にはけしておススメできませんね。

つくづく、面白い方ばっかり来てくれるなと
すごく幸せを感じることがあったので久しぶりに
フェイスブックを投稿した次第でございます。

冬に向けてテンションあがりますね!!!

Facebookの投稿を見る

HAPPY TUNE


English

Good evening!

People ask me, “Are you doing Happy Tune again this year?” I can only feel grateful that people take the time to ask and request my work.

This year, I deleted both the Facebook page and the website.

I will no longer deliver items, and shipping has become so expensive that I’m sorry. (If customers arrange and pay for round-trip shipping themselves, it may be a little cheaper.) I can only accept in-person drop-offs. I’m often away even when you visit, so you need to contact me first; otherwise, I can’t accept or return your gear.

It’s the bare minimum of service!!

More focused.
Narrow and deep.
Lower sales.
Local.

I definitely can’t recommend it to everyone.

I realized how happy I am that such interesting people keep coming my way, so I decided to post on Facebook for the first time in a while.

I’m getting excited for winter!!!

View the Facebook post

HAPPY TUNE

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿