ああああ、ドローンよ!なんですかこれは、空撮おもちゃっていうかさ。バイク、IT革命インターネット、キャンプ、バックカントリースキー、iPod、マッキントッシュに出会った時くらいの衝撃!!イノベーション!断言する!!一家に1台ドローンの時代が来る!!!
カメラだけがドローンじゃない。インターネットや情報システム、物流システムとリンクしたときに真価が発揮される。パソコンもアイフォンも最初はマニアなおもちゃだった。インターネットがISDNでサービス開始したときに、誰がそれで映像や音楽を無料配信されると予測できた?とかなんとか言いたくなる。それくらいの未来ロボ!!!!
今すぐみんな買った方がいい。そして遊んで、ドローン使ってあれこれできないかと想像するといい。たったの16万円。僕はものすごく安いと思う。2000円の書籍を80冊買うと16万円。それ以上の価値がある。
今日は最高の夕焼けの撮影を狙っていたのに、急な仕事が入って、飛ばしにいくの忘れてた!!!くやしいっっっ!!きーーーーーーーーーーー!!!!それくらい毎日ドローーーーーーン!にぞっこん。
そして、ドローンの写真をアップするために初スマホ持った。もちろんアイフォーーーンや。
*HAPPY工房上空149Mにて撮影。私有地の領空だ!
English
Ahhh, drones! What is this thing? It’s more than a toy for aerial photography. It hits me as hard as when I first discovered motorcycles, the internet during the IT revolution, camping, backcountry skiing, the iPod, and Macintosh. Innovation! I’m telling you: the age of one drone in every home is coming!!!
A drone is about more than just a camera. Its true value will emerge when it connects with the internet, information systems, and logistics systems. Computers and iPhones started out as toys for enthusiasts, too. When the internet service launched over ISDN, who could have predicted that it would let us stream video and music for free? That’s the kind of thing this future robot makes me want to say!!!!
Everyone should buy one now. Play with it and imagine all the different things you could do with a drone. It costs only 160,000 yen. I think that’s incredibly cheap. Eighty books at 2,000 yen each would cost 160,000 yen—and a drone is worth more than that.
I was aiming to film the best sunset today, but urgent work came up and I forgot to go fly!!! So frustrating!! Grrrrrrrr!!!! That’s how crazy I am about drones every single day.
And I got my first smartphone so I could upload drone photos. Of course, it’s an iPhone!
* Filmed 149 meters above the HAPPY workshop. It’s airspace over private property!
View the original Facebook post
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿