2012年11月26日月曜日

立山

今年も行って来ました。

 日本晴れの中あちこちいろんなところでみんなENJOYしてた。

朝の立山駅は、よく知った仲間やお客さんがたくさんいて、挨拶だけでかなり楽しかった。
いろんな方と仲良くなれて、チューンナップ業やってて良かった。
ほんと いつもありがとうございます。

しかし・・・去年あんまり滑らなくて、スキー熱が低下して
「スキーに飽きれて良かったなぁ・・・」とホッとしていたのだが、また新たな技術革新をひらめいてしまい、試したくて仕方がない・・・

テレマークスキーでの山岳滑走においてスノーボードやアルペンスキーのプロライダーレベルの速度で壁に当て込む。
この課題がクリアできそうな予感。

テレマークだからと自分で限界を作って、あきらめていたところがあるんだが
「ガツン!!」とやられた感じ(笑)


立山の初滑りは、毎年気づかされる事が多いですわ。
かみさま。居るねぇ(笑)

HAPPYのホームページ: https://happytune.jp/


Tateyama

I went to Tateyama again this year. Under clear blue skies, everyone was enjoying themselves in all kinds of places.

At Tateyama Station in the morning, there were many familiar friends and customers. Just greeting everyone made the day fun. I was glad to be working in ski tuning; I got to know so many people. Thank you, as always.

Last year I hardly skied, and my enthusiasm for skiing had faded. I was relieved, thinking, “It’s good to have gotten tired of skiing…” But then I had another idea for a technical innovation, and now I can’t wait to try it.

In backcountry telemark skiing, I have a feeling it may be possible to charge into steep faces at the kind of speed reached by professional snowboard and alpine ski riders. I think I may be able to solve this challenge.

I had set my own limits and given up because I was on telemark skis. Then this hit me hard—like a sudden jolt!

Every year, the first ski of the season at Tateyama makes me realize many things. There really is a God, isn’t there? (laughs)

Visit the HAPPY website: https://happytune.jp/

5 件のコメント:

  1. ええっ、教えてください。

    maruyama.yo@gmail.com

    返信削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  3. まだ完成しておりませんよぉ(笑)

    まずは試さねば!!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. 凄い楽しみ。当て込みワハハですよね。

      削除
  4. 丸山さん、今年はセッションよろしくおねがいします!!

    返信削除

「めっちゃ板走って、また出しに来ました!」|スノーボードチューンナップ

2026年9月22日 「めっちゃ板走って、また出しに来ました!」 今日、お客さんからそう言ってもらえて、めちゃ嬉しかったと同時に安心しましたです。 うちには、スノーボード用の「ストーンマシン」がありません。サンディングマシーンという機械で研磨します。 ス...