屋根裏工房をつくったときに、屋根裏に転がっていた古材で薪小屋を建てている。 古材なので釘を抜いたり、腐った部分を選別したりとすごく時間がかかっている気がするのだが
100%廃材で建てる というルールで作ってよかった。 なんだか神社みたいな雰囲気と可愛いらしさが同居した感じになってきたぞ
薪小屋 兼 その薪をふんだんに使用できる プライベートサウナにもする予定 屋根裏工房は絶賛停滞中! 9月はDIY最高に気持ちいい。
仕事しろ!と頭もセンスも悪い奴に言われそうだが プロに頼む経費分はまるまる収入であるし 小屋を建てれる体験というエンターテイメントは 金払ってもできんのであるっ
とはいえこんな考え方も20年前は気の毒な目で見られたものだが、最近はようやく時代が俺に追いついてきたようだ。それはそれでちょっとつまらん
I’m building a woodshed from reclaimed lumber that was lying around in the attic when I made the attic workshop. Since it’s old wood, pulling out nails and sorting out rotten sections seems to be taking a lot of time.
I’m glad I set the rule that it had to be built with 100% reclaimed materials. It’s starting to feel like a mix of a shrine-like atmosphere and cuteness.
The woodshed is also planned as a private sauna where I can make abundant use of the firewood. The attic workshop is completely stalled! September is the best time for DIY.
Some clueless person with no taste might tell me to get back to work, but the money I would have spent hiring a professional stays as income, and the experience of building a shed is entertainment you can’t buy!
Still, 20 years ago people looked at this way of thinking with pity. Lately, it seems the times have finally caught up with me. And somehow that’s a little disappointing.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿