2024年1月1日月曜日

あけましておめでとうございます — 2024年、板づくりプロジェクト始動

あけましておめでとうございます。
今年は「うちの田舎に滞在しながらスキースノーボードを自作する」板作りプロジェクトの始動!

というまさに龍のごとく飛翔する年になりそうです!

「田舎でだれよりも面白おかしく暮らす」
をモットーにしていた私は
農薬散布請負業、草刈り作業請負業、フリーライドチューンナップ業と創り従事してきましたが

仲間は多い方がいいし、田舎の人口が減っている問題も危惧し
「田舎に面白い仕事を創る」
をテーマに6次産業化、ドローンベンチャーと仕事を創ってきました。
去年は脱兎のごとくドローン事業より大好きな仕事に向けて飛び出しました。飛び出さざるを得なかった?(笑)

本年もワクワクドキドキすることと死にそうになるほどしんどい事がおんなじくらいあって、あっという間に慌ただしく一年が経過してしまいそうです。

私と関わるときっとドタバタに巻き込んでしまうと思いますが、良い思い出になると思いますのでお付き合いのほどよろしくお願い申し上げます。

昇竜拳ッッ!!!

写真・動画を添付できなかったため、Facebookの元投稿をご覧ください:Facebookの元投稿

HAPPY TUNE ホームページ


English

Happy New Year! This year marks the launch of our ski and snowboard making project: “Make your own skis and snowboard while staying in our countryside home!”

It looks set to be a year that takes off like a dragon!

My motto has been “live more amusingly than anyone else in the countryside.” I created and worked in crop-spraying services, grass-cutting services, and freeride ski-tuning.

I believe having more friends around is better, and I was also concerned about the shrinking population in rural areas. With the theme “create interesting work in the countryside,” I built projects in sixth-sector industrialization and a drone venture. Last year, I bolted from the drone business toward the work I love most. Or perhaps I had no choice but to fly away? (laughs)

This year will probably bring about as much excitement and anticipation as exhausting, near-death-level hard work, and before I know it, the busy year will have flown by.

If you spend time with me, I’m sure I’ll drag you into some commotion, but I think it will become a good memory. I hope you’ll join me this year.

Rising Dragon Punch!!!

I could not attach the video, so please see the original Facebook post: Original Facebook post

HAPPY TUNE website

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿