2024年2月21日水曜日

板づくりワークショップが始動しました

こんにちは。
生きています。

DIYで滞在場所、スキー板作り設備を製作し始めて次の3月で丸3年。
いよいよ板作りワークショップが始動しました。

おかげさまで2024シーズンは初年度だし10名だけでテスト開催しようと思っていたところ18名も応募があり春からは大忙しとなりそうです。
(秋の部も5名のみ急遽拡張して残席2名)

資金もそろそろ危なかったので忙しかろうが不恰好だろうがやるしかない流れのようです。

補助金なども活用しようと思い
「スキースノーボード板作り体験の滞在型の旅行商品を作りたい。」
と企画書を書いても通りませんでした。
プロの力も借りたのに!!

ドローンの時もそうでしたが、みんなに成功すると太鼓判押してもらえることを初めても時はすでに遅く
バカにされ笑われるうちにスタートさせるのが良いと思います。というか好きです。

けしてスマートにはできず、這いずりまわってなんとか多くの方の力をお借りして形にできました。

負けないぞ!とかあきらめないぞ!やチャレンジ!
という感覚はなく(そんなこと言ってるうちはまだ余裕)やらなきゃ破産するか今更就職するかしかないのでやっただけではあります。

何はともあれ日々ギリギリの状況で、なんとか生存しております。といったご報告でした。

一人目のお客さんは農家特別枠で友人の濱田ファームの濱田さんが受講をしてくれています。
ついついおじさん二人楽しくおしゃべりしてしまうので、作業は進んでない気がします(笑)

自分が大好きで研究して遊んできた事を語って伝えて人を楽しませてお金を稼ぐことができてとても幸せです。
有難い事ですわい

飽きられず飽きずに末長く続いていけるようにしたいです。

何はともあれ
「滑ると思わずウホッとなる魔法にかかる板を作る」
これが最重要
研究開発します。

木材のことなど勉強すると面白くて深くて飽きません
この「沼」には絶対手を出すまいと思っていましたが、手を出してよかったです。

あと2枠ではありますが、ご興味ある方に資料を送りますのでお問い合わせくださいませ。

写真を添付できなかったため、Facebookの元投稿をご覧ください:Facebookの元投稿

HAPPY TUNE ホームページ


English

Hello. I’m alive.

It will be three years this coming March since I began building a place to stay and equipment for making skis through DIY. At last, the ski-making workshop has started.

For the 2024 season, our first year, I had planned a small test run for just 10 people. To my surprise, 18 people applied, so spring is going to be very busy. We also urgently expanded the autumn session by five places, and only two remain.

Our funds were getting tight, so it seems we have to do this, however busy or rough around the edges it may be.

I hoped to use a grant and wrote a proposal for “a stay-based travel program where people can experience making their own ski and snowboard.” It was not accepted, even though I had professional help!

It was the same with the drone business: by the time everyone confidently tells you that you will succeed, it is already too late to start. I think it is better to begin while people are still laughing at you and saying you will fail. Actually, I like that.

Nothing about this has been smooth or elegant. I crawled my way forward, and with help from many people, somehow brought it into shape.

It is not really about “I won’t give up!” or “I’ll keep challenging myself!” (If you can say that, you still have room to spare.) I did it because the alternatives were going bankrupt or getting a job at this point.

Anyway, this is a report that I am somehow still surviving day by day, right on the edge.

The first customer is Mr. Hamada of Hamada Farm, a friend who joined through a special farmer’s place. We two middle-aged guys keep chatting happily, so I feel like the work is not moving forward much (laughs).

I’m very happy that I can talk about the things I love, have researched and played with, share them, make people happy, and earn a living. I’m grateful.

I hope I can keep this going for a long time without getting tired of it or having people tire of it.

Above all, the most important thing is to “make skis that cast a spell on you and make you go ‘Whoa!’ when you slide.” I’ll keep researching and developing.

Learning about wood is fascinating and deep; I never get tired of it. I had sworn I would never dive into this rabbit hole, but I’m glad I did.

There are only two places left, but if you are interested, please contact me and I’ll send you the materials.

I could not attach the photos, so please see the original Facebook post: Original Facebook post

HAPPY TUNE website

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿