2012年12月8日土曜日

最近のお仕事

順調に毎日仕事させてもらってます!
ありがたいですね!

今年は家作りもしていないので、チューンに集中できております。
いつもは忙しくてヒーヒー言ってる時期なのですが、今年は少し段取りがよくなったようで余裕を感じています。

自作スノーボード
ソールに整形上の凹凸がありますが、ここは腕の見せ所!
長い!!!
奇麗に仕上がりましたよ〜〜


ストラクチャー加工もご希望通り。

オールドボードのリメイクもしてます。
3兄弟そろった!
昔のバインディング位置を今の4X4にインサート加工して
チューンナップ!!!
今でも楽しめる板に仕上げますよ〜〜〜

スプリットボードも多いです。

MOSS SNOW STICKの曲面部分も奇麗に研磨して
ワクシング!!!
スムーズな板の動きと、雪を排出して滑る浮遊感が得られます。

TOOLATEオリジナルスクートボード
「TRINITY」
も入ってきました。
美しい板なので、キズどころか指紋すらつけないように気をつけて作業しました。

そんなこんなで毎日仕事できるのがHAPPYです。
ゲレンデも続々オープンして来ました。

今ならお急ぎ仕上げも対応できますよ〜
ご依頼おまちしております!

HAPPYのホームページ: https://happytune.jp/


Recent Work

Work has been coming in steadily, and I’m able to work every day. I’m grateful!

I haven’t been building a house this year, so I can focus on ski tuning. This is usually a hectic time when I’m rushing around, but this year my workflow seems better organized and I have a little breathing room.

Here’s a handmade snowboard. There are some uneven spots on the base from shaping, but this is where craftsmanship comes into play!

It’s long! It came out beautifully.

The structure work is just as requested.

I also refurbish old snowboards. These three are now together again as a set. I move the old binding positions to modern 4x4 inserts, tune the boards, and make them ready to enjoy today.

We see a lot of splitboards too.

On this MOSS SNOW STICK, I carefully polished the curved sections and waxed it. That helps the board glide smoothly, shed snow, and float over the snow.

The TOOLATE original scooter board “TRINITY” has also arrived. It’s such a beautiful board that I took care not to leave even a scratch—or a fingerprint—while working on it.

I’m HAPPY to be able to work every day like this. Ski areas are opening one after another, and we can currently accommodate rush service. We look forward to your requests!

Visit the HAPPY website: https://happytune.jp/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

「めっちゃ板走って、また出しに来ました!」|スノーボードチューンナップ

2026年9月22日 「めっちゃ板走って、また出しに来ました!」 今日、お客さんからそう言ってもらえて、めちゃ嬉しかったと同時に安心しましたです。 うちには、スノーボード用の「ストーンマシン」がありません。サンディングマシーンという機械で研磨します。 ス...