2013年11月22日金曜日

週末の立山は雪崩に警戒を — 装備より「危険箇所に行かない」判断

今週末の立山 天気いいですが、吹きだまり、沢、急斜面などなど
皆様お気をつけくださいっ!!
雪崩の危険性が高いです。

ビーコン、プローブ、ショベル
装備も大事ですが
雪崩に遭わないために最も重要で簡単な方法は
危険箇所に行かない事
だと思います。

知識と技術を持って謙虚な行動を願います。

万が一雪崩にあっても装備あるから大丈夫。
なわけないですよ。
雪崩にあって万が一生存してた場合に、装備が役に立つ。
あなたの冷たい身体を探すのに、探しやすい道具。
とお考え下さい。

*写真は八方無名沢の雪崩
巻き込まれたスキーヤーは無事でした。
でも、しばらく恐怖で動けなかったようです。

Facebookの元投稿を見る

HAPPY TUNEのホームページ


English

The weather looks good for this weekend in Tateyama, but please be careful around wind-loaded snow, gullies, steep slopes, and similar terrain. Avalanche danger is high!

Beacons, probes, and shovels are important equipment, but I think the most important and simplest way to avoid an avalanche is to stay out of hazardous areas.

Please act humbly, with knowledge and skill.

“If I get caught in an avalanche, I’ll be fine because I have the gear.” That’s not true. If you are caught in an avalanche and happen to survive, that is when your equipment can help. Think of it as tools that make it easier for others to find your cold body.

The photo shows an avalanche in Happo’s unnamed gully. The skier caught in it was safe, but reportedly couldn’t move for a while because of the fear.

View the original Facebook post

Visit the HAPPY TUNE website

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

「めっちゃ板走って、また出しに来ました!」|スノーボードチューンナップ

2026年9月22日 「めっちゃ板走って、また出しに来ました!」 今日、お客さんからそう言ってもらえて、めちゃ嬉しかったと同時に安心しましたです。 うちには、スノーボード用の「ストーンマシン」がありません。サンディングマシーンという機械で研磨します。 ス...