2014年10月11日土曜日

書斎の大改造 — 自作デスクと棚づくりの途中経過

メデルケ事業やら、農業やら、HAPPY業やら、ガイドの資料やら、たくさんの書籍やら・・・

僕の書斎はごちゃごちゃです!

大改造しないと、パンクしてしまう!!
のですが、家具買う金がないので、シェルフとデスクを自作してます(笑)

趣味悠々ってよりは、かなり切羽詰まった状態(笑)
デスクワーク溜まりまくってて、やばい!
今月中にやらないと当局にヤラレル類いのもありピンチです!

今んとこ棚板だけ買って材料費は7000円ほど。

あとは、庭にある木を伐採したときに製材したやつでなんとかしてます。

ので、時間と手間がかかりますが可愛くなりそう☆

細かいとここだわりすぎるのは職業病だわ・・・
全然進まん。

Facebookの元投稿を見る

HAPPY TUNE ホームページ


English translation

Between the Medelke project, farming, HAPPY work, guide materials, and piles of books…

My study is a mess!

It needs a major overhaul or it will burst at the seams!! But I can’t afford to buy furniture, so I’m making my own shelves and desk (笑).

This is less a leisurely hobby and more a pretty urgent situation (笑).
I have a mountain of desk work piling up, and it’s bad! Some of it has to be done this month or the authorities will get me, so I’m in a pinch!

So far, I’ve only bought the shelf boards, and the materials have cost about ¥7,000.

For the rest, I’m making do with lumber milled from trees cut down in my garden.

It takes time and effort, but I think it’s going to turn out cute☆

Getting hung up on the little details must be an occupational hazard…
I’m not making any progress.

View the original Facebook post

HAPPY TUNE website

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

「めっちゃ板走って、また出しに来ました!」|スノーボードチューンナップ

2026年9月22日 「めっちゃ板走って、また出しに来ました!」 今日、お客さんからそう言ってもらえて、めちゃ嬉しかったと同時に安心しましたです。 うちには、スノーボード用の「ストーンマシン」がありません。サンディングマシーンという機械で研磨します。 ス...