写真には写ってないですが、床部分に本とか書類が堆積しています(笑)
これで毎日オフィスワークも楽しーーー!ルンルンやわ♪
書斎改造 ついに完成!?
さて!溜めまくった事務仕事頑張ります!
1枚目の写真 ビフォー
2枚目の写真 アフター
費用7000円
期間 設計と資材調達や片付けも入れると40時間ほど(笑)
プライスレスっちゅーやつやね!
お金がない。ってすばらしい。
知恵が産まれるから。
木の話。自分の投稿から引用
>>>
富山県の農村の民家には、庭に杉の木が植えられています。
散居村の集落にも植えられている。
いわゆる「かいにょの木」というヤツです。
強い風から家屋を守ったり、家の材料にするために祖父や曾祖父が植えて下さったものです。
樹齢50〜60年の切り頃を迎えたので、2年前に伐採したものを製材して保管してありました。
木材も農産物も地産地消
その土地でとれたものが、家にも身体にもよいと言われています。
木材の場合は、同じ気候で育った木なので環境になじむんだそうです。
今の時代、輸入したほうが安いのもあったり、伐採に大きな費用がかかるので利用されることも少なくなってきた「かいにょの木」ですが
僕は自分ちの木で作った家具で仕事をする事にこの上ない喜びを感じます。
>>>
English translation
The floor is piled with books and papers, though you can’t see them in the photos (笑).
Now I can enjoy working in my home office every day—I'm so happy♪
The study renovation is finally complete!?
All right, time to tackle the mountain of office work I’ve put off!
Photo 1: Before
Photo 2: After
Cost: ¥7,000
Time: about 40 hours, including the design, sourcing materials, and tidying up (笑).
That’s what you’d call priceless!
Having no money is a wonderful thing.
Because it gives birth to ingenuity.
A story about the wood, quoted from my own post:
>>>
In the farmhouses of rural Toyama Prefecture, cedar trees are planted in the yards.
They are also planted in the scattered-village settlements.
They are the trees known locally as “kainyo.”
My grandfather and great-grandfather planted them to shield the homes from strong winds and to provide timber for building.
The trees had reached the age—about 50 to 60 years—when they were ready to be felled. Two years ago, I had them cut down, milled into lumber, and stored.
Locally grown wood and locally grown food: use what comes from the place.
People say that things grown in the same place are good for both the home and the body.
In the case of wood, trees raised in the same climate are said to fit naturally into their surroundings.
These days, imported timber can be cheaper, and felling the trees costs a lot, so kainyo trees are being used less often.
But I feel immense joy working at furniture made from the trees that grew on my own land.
>>>
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿