2014年12月31日水曜日

2014年を振り返って — 今年もありがとうございました

2014年を振り返って

今年は何かに突き動かされて一年が終わった気がします。
気づいたら年末です!

新しい事や、慣れない事や嫌いな事でも進んでやるしかない場面が多々あり、
「しょーがい!一肌ぬぐか!」
と一年がすぎました。

おかげさんでずいぶんとバタバタした感じがありましたが、いろんな方に助けて頂いていろんな事もなんとかこなしながら、無事に一年を過ごす事ができました。
ほんとにありがとうございます。

欠点だらけの私ですが、来年もよろしくおねがいします!

ではでは、皆様よいお年を☆

Facebookの元投稿(写真はこちら)

HAPPY TUNEホームページ


Looking back on 2014 — Thank you for everything

I feel as though the year ended because something kept pushing me forward. Before I knew it, it was already the end of the year!

There were many times when I had no choice but to take on new things, unfamiliar things, and even things I disliked. “Well, I guess I’ll step up!” And that is how the year went by.

It was a very hectic year, but with help from so many people, I managed to get through everything and make it safely to the end. Thank you all so much.

I have plenty of shortcomings, but I hope you’ll stay with me next year too!

Well then, everyone, have a wonderful New Year☆

Original Facebook post and photo

HAPPY TUNE website

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

「めっちゃ板走って、また出しに来ました!」|スノーボードチューンナップ

2026年9月22日 「めっちゃ板走って、また出しに来ました!」 今日、お客さんからそう言ってもらえて、めちゃ嬉しかったと同時に安心しましたです。 うちには、スノーボード用の「ストーンマシン」がありません。サンディングマシーンという機械で研磨します。 ス...