2026年1月2日金曜日

あけましておめでとうございます — 2026年の抱負と新年TODO

あけましておめでとうございます。 仕事はまだ納まらなかったのですが三ヶ日はのんびりしてます。 昨年は忙しかったのか効率が悪かったのか新しい事にチャレンジしすぎたのか、とても忙しかったです。淡々と必要な事をこなしました。色々とお客様を受け入れる土台ができたように思います。 今年は勝ち馬に乗る午年ということで、大躍進が期待される年のようです。きっと物事が大きく進み忙しくなるでしょう。 ですので今年はとにかく意識して休む。遊ぶ。楽しいことする。 「笑顔でお客様の要望を満たせるゴキゲンな自分を維持する!!」を今年の抱負とします。昨年は忙しすぎて笑顔が曇っていたと反省しています。 今年はハッピーチューンの店舗を拡張して板をストックする部屋と新機材を置く部屋を作りたいです。 本年も何卒よろしくお願いします。一緒に遊んでください。 新年TODO 「土蔵工房」 地震で割れた外壁の補修。漆喰塗装後のシーラント隙間埋め。引き戸のモール貼り。外灯の設置。塗装ブースの製作。トリマーテーブルの製作。二階の階段ドア設置。外構の整地。外物置の建築。大八車の修理。外テーブルを追加製作(看板の木材で) 「テスト板製作」今期も作れなかった。。。⭐︎は優先度高い 1、メガファットスキー darkmatter210 160mm幅? 黒塗装一部窓 白シルクスクリーンロゴ テンプレートはサイコ型にするかどうするか 芯材は軽量コア設計パウダーフレックス フラットキャンバー2mmかフルロッカーか 2、⭐︎ナロースキー2号タイプR ブビンガサイドウォール 突板シート レーザー刻印ロゴ 厚く 芯材はホオノキとケヤキ カット加工する パウダーロッカー 3、スノーボード再製作 クリアーレーザー刻印かシート印刷デザイン 「TOTAN」芯材をカット加工する サイドカットどうするか 芯材はアテと米松でウッドビーム ⭐︎サンプルボードにインサート加工をして試乗しやすくする 4、⭐︎メタル入りアルペンスキー1号 173cmカービング センター78かな 染め布かホワイト一色かチタナルクリア 芯材は米松とケヤキ細 TITANAL上下 5、ツアースキー 立山杉&カーボンでセンター96 1500g以下を目指す 「テンプレート」 バインディング下メタルおよび埋木堀り用テンプレートのアプデ トゥ&ヒール2枚がいいんでないか 埋木プレートの製材(600x70くらい ブビンガ、ウェンジ、ブナ、ミズナラ、) 「デザイン&印刷部屋」 レーザー刻印のテスト。断熱施工。ロール印刷のテストとAIデザイン。ロールプリンタのテスト。顔料インクでのグラフィックテスト 「屋根裏工房」 全面剥離修理。プレスルームのドアモール貼り。 「広報WEB、マーケティング」 webを作り込む。フライヤーパンフレット製作、インタビュー動画、観光商品としての魅せ方で紹介、木材に関するストーリーコンテンツ 「デジタル」 CADに基づいておまかせコース用オーダーシステムを作る。設計のポイントについてデザイン製作と入稿について、製作工程表(ゴールを明確に) 「ツアープログラム開発」 「幼少期の俺」、「庭木をめぐる冒険」ツアー開発(まずは深掘り) 「穴の谷SBNR」ツアー開発(まずは旅程書き出し) 「黒川集落からの山岳信仰」ツアー 集落から出土した寺院や遺物をからめる学びが必要 からめて現代の錫杖としてのスキー登拝 「店舗拡張」 土間コン、屋根下地 「経営」 インバウンドプログラム、事業計画決定、融資申し込み、インバウンド旅行代理店さん向けのセールス資料の作成 「チューン工房」 マシン入れ替え申請、内装ベニヤ壁貼り。 Facebookの元投稿(写真はこちら)

HAPPY TUNE ホームページ


Happy New Year — My 2026 Resolutions and To-Do List

Happy New Year! Work wasn’t quite wrapped up, but I’m taking it easy for the first three days of the year.

Last year was extremely busy—whether because there was too much to do, I was inefficient, or I took on too many new challenges. I steadily handled what needed to be done, and I feel I’ve built a foundation for welcoming more customers.

This is the Year of the Horse, said to bring great progress. Things will probably move forward quickly and get busy. So this year I’ll consciously rest, play, and have fun. My resolution is: “Keep myself cheerful and smiling so I can meet our customers’ needs!” Looking back, I was so busy last year that my smile faded.

This year I’d like to expand the HAPPY TUNE shop, adding a room to store skis and another for new equipment. Thank you for your continued support. Let’s go have fun together!

New Year To-Do List

Old Storehouse Workshop: Repair the earthquake-damaged exterior wall; seal gaps after plaster painting; add trim to sliding doors; install outdoor lights; build a paint booth and router table; install a second-floor stair door; level the grounds; build an outdoor shed; repair the handcart; and add an outdoor table using signboard lumber.

Prototype skis (I couldn’t make them this season; ⭐ = high priority):

  1. Mega-fat ski, darkmatter210, perhaps 160 mm waist: black paint with a window, white silkscreen logo, decide whether to use a psycho-shaped template, lightweight core and powder flex, 2 mm flat camber or full rocker.
  2. ⭐ Narrow Ski No. 2 Type R: bubinga sidewalls, veneer sheet, thick laser-engraved logo, magnolia and keyaki core, cut processing, powder rocker.
  3. Rebuild a snowboard: clear laser engraving or printed-sheet design; cut the “TOTAN” core; decide sidecut; Japanese ash and Douglas fir wood beam; add inserts to the sample board to make testing easier.
  4. ⭐ Metal alpine ski No. 1: 173 cm carving ski, about 78 mm waist; dyed fabric, all white, or clear titanal; Douglas fir and slim keyaki core, titanal top and bottom.
  5. Touring ski: Tateyama cedar and carbon, 96 mm waist, target under 1,500 g.

Templates: Update the template for metal under bindings and insert-hole routing; perhaps use separate toe and heel pieces. Mill insert plates (about 600 × 70 mm) from bubinga, wenge, beech, or mizunara oak.

Design and printing room: Test laser engraving, install insulation, test roll printing and AI design, test the roll printer, and test pigment-ink graphics.

Attic workshop: Full delamination repair and add door trim to the press room.

Website, PR, and marketing: Build out the website, produce flyers and brochures and interview videos, present the work as a tourism product, and create story content about wood.

Digital: Build a CAD-based ordering system for the standard course, explain design and file-submission points, and create a production schedule with a clear goal.

Tour program development: Develop tours called “My Childhood” and “An Adventure Among Garden Trees.” Plan the Ananotani SBNR tour, beginning with an itinerary. Develop a mountain-faith tour from Kurokawa village, learning about temples and artifacts excavated there and connecting them with ski ascents as a modern staff.

Shop expansion: Concrete floor and roof framing.

Management: Develop inbound-tourism programs, decide on a business plan, apply for financing, and prepare sales materials for inbound travel agencies.

Tuning workshop: Apply to replace machines and line the interior with plywood.

Original Facebook post (photos)

HAPPY TUNE website

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿