2026年1月20日火曜日

30種類の板づくり、その先へ — ビルダーズミーティングで走った稲妻

板づくり30種類の先へ — ビルダーズミーティングで走った稲妻

おかげさまで、かれこれ30種類(30台ではなく全て別物)近くの板を製造させていただきました。
私が目標とする製品レベルにぎりぎり背伸びして到達できました。
短期間でここまでできたのもモニター応募くださったお客様と多大なるご支援をしてくださる関係各社様のおかげと大変感謝しております。
(*個人名などは控えさせていただきます。)

先日のビルダーズミーティングにてスキー作品をしっかりと試乗させていただきました結果
確かな手応えとクラフトスキー/スノーボードにしかできない可能性を感じ

久しぶりにきましたよ稲妻!!!
新しいことをするときは、いつも脳内に稲妻が落ちるかどうかを指標に行動するんですが、今回もきました!
うおーー!!!

綿密なプランニングをしてると誤解されがちですが、安心してください。いつも無計画です!

皆様の期待に応えるべくどんどん進むぞ!!

TODO

「クラフト板の製造販売」

PL保険の加入、受注ポリシーの決定、フレームワークの実施、値決め、チラシ作成、試乗器の製作、イノベーター集客、用のチラシ作成、2月イベントまでに

「土蔵工房 」

地震で割れた外壁の補修。漆喰塗装後のシーラント隙間埋め。引き戸のモール貼り。外灯の設置。塗装ブースの製作。トリマーテーブルの製作。二階の階段ドア設置。外構の整地。外物置の建築。大八車の修理。外テーブルを追加製作(看板の木材で)

「テスト板製作」今期も作れなかった。。。⭐︎は優先度高い

1、メガファットスキー darkmatter210 160mm幅?
黒塗装一部窓 白シルクスクリーンロゴ
テンプレートはサイコ型にするかどうするか
芯材は軽量コア設計パウダーフレックス
フラットキャンバー2mmかフルロッカーか

2、⭐︎ナロースキー2号タイプR ブビンガサイドウォール
突板シート レーザー刻印ロゴ 厚く
芯材はホオノキとケヤキ カット加工する
パウダーロッカー

3、スノーボード再製作 クリアーレーザー刻印かシート印刷デザイン 「TOTAN」芯材をカット加工する
サイドカットどうするか
芯材はアテと米松でウッドビーム

⭐︎サンプルボードにインサート加工をして試乗しやすくする
⭐︎サンプルボードをスプリットボードに改造

4、⭐︎メタル入りアルペンスキー1号 173cmカービング センター78かな
染め布かホワイト一色かチタナルクリア
芯材は米松とケヤキ細 TITANAL上下

5、ツアースキー
立山杉ビーム構造&サワラ&ウェンジストリンガ&カーボンで
センター112 1700g以下を目指す

「テンプレート」

バインディング下メタルおよび埋木堀り用テンプレートのアプデ トゥ&ヒール2枚がいいんでないか
埋木プレートの製材(600x70くらい ブビンガ、ウェンジ、ブナ、ミズナラ、)

「デザイン&印刷部屋」

レーザー刻印のテスト。断熱施工。
ロール印刷のテストとAIデザイン。ロールプリンタのテスト。顔料インクでのグラフィックテスト

「屋根裏工房」

全面剥離修理。プレスルームのドアモール貼り。

「広報WEB、マーケティング」

webを作り込む。フライヤーパンフレット製作、インタビュー動画、観光商品としての魅せ方で紹介、木材に関するストーリーコンテンツ

「デジタル」

CADに基づいておまかせコース用オーダーシステムを作る。設計のポイントについてデザイン製作と入稿について、製作工程表(ゴールを明確)

「店舗拡張」

土間コン、屋根下地

「経営」

インバウンド対応、事業計画決定、融資申し込み、製造販売業

「チューン工房」

マシン入れ替え申請、内装ベニヤ壁貼り。

Facebookの元投稿と写真を見る

HAPPYのホームページ


A Lightning Bolt at the Builders' Meeting — What Comes After Building 30 Different Skis

Thanks to your support, I have now built close to 30 different designs of skis and snowboards—not 30 units of the same model, but nearly 30 distinct designs.
I have just managed to stretch myself enough to reach the product level I had set as my goal.
I’m deeply grateful to the customers who applied to be monitors and to all the companies that have supported me. Their help made it possible to come this far in such a short time.
(I’ll refrain from naming individuals.)

At the recent Builders’ Meeting, I had the chance to properly test-ride the skis I’ve made. The results gave me a real sense of progress and showed me the possibilities that only handcrafted skis and snowboards can offer.

That lightning bolt came again!
Whenever I take on something new, I use the feeling of a lightning bolt striking in my mind as a guide. And this time, it happened again!
Woohoo!

People sometimes assume that I make meticulous plans, but rest assured: I’m always winging it!

I’ll keep moving forward and do my best to live up to everyone’s expectations!

TODO

Craft-ski manufacturing and sales

Get product liability insurance; decide our order policy; put a framework in place; set prices; make flyers; build demo skis; attract innovators; create a flyer to reach them; complete these by the February event.

The storehouse workshop

Repair earthquake-cracked exterior walls; fill gaps in the sealant after plastering; install trim on the sliding doors; put up exterior lights; build a spray-paint booth and a router table; install a door at the upstairs stairs; level the grounds; build an outdoor storage shed; repair the handcart; add an outdoor table using the signboard lumber.

Prototype skis and boards — I didn’t get to them this season either… ⭐︎ marks high priority

1. Mega-fat ski, darkmatter210, perhaps 160 mm waist?
Partly black-painted with a window; white silkscreen logo.
Decide whether to use the psycho-shaped template.
Lightweight-core design with powder flex.
Choose between 2 mm flat camber and full rocker.

2. ⭐︎ Narrow Ski No. 2, Type R, with bubinga sidewalls.
Veneer sheet; laser-engraved logo; make it thick.
Core of magnolia and zelkova, to be shaped.
Powder rocker.

3. Rebuild the snowboard: clear finish with laser engraving or a printed sheet design; cut the core for “TOTAN.”
Decide on the sidecut.
Wood-beam core using Japanese ash and Douglas fir.

⭐︎ Add inserts to the sample board to make it easier to test.
⭐︎ Convert a sample board into a splitboard.

4. ⭐︎ Alpine ski No. 1 with metal: 173 cm carving ski, perhaps a 78 mm waist.
Choose dyed fabric, all white, or clear titanium.
Douglas fir and narrow zelkova in the core, with Titanal above and below.

5. Touring ski.
Mt. Tateyama cedar beam structure with sawara cypress, wenge stringers, and carbon.
112 mm waist; aim for under 1,700 g.

Templates

Update the templates for the metal under the bindings and the recesses for binding inserts; two templates, one for the toe and one for the heel, may work best.
Mill the insert plates (about 600 × 70 mm; bubinga, wenge, beech, Japanese oak, etc.).

Design and printing room

Test laser engraving and install insulation.
Test roll printing and AI design; test the roll printer and pigment-ink graphics.

Attic workshop

Repair the full delamination and install door trim in the press room.

Publicity, web, and marketing

Develop the website; make flyers and brochures; create interview videos; present the work as a tourism experience; develop story content about the wood.

Digital

Build a made-to-order system for the custom course based on CAD; create design and submission guidance covering key design points; make a production schedule with a clear goal.

Expanding the shop

Concrete floor and roof framing.

Management

Prepare for inbound visitors; finalize the business plan; apply for financing; establish manufacturing and sales operations.

Tuning workshop

Apply to replace the machines and install plywood on the interior walls.

View the original Facebook post and photos

Visit the HAPPY TUNE website

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

「めっちゃ板走って、また出しに来ました!」|スノーボードチューンナップ

2026年9月22日 「めっちゃ板走って、また出しに来ました!」 今日、お客さんからそう言ってもらえて、めちゃ嬉しかったと同時に安心しましたです。 うちには、スノーボード用の「ストーンマシン」がありません。サンディングマシーンという機械で研磨します。 ス...