2026年2月23日月曜日

47歳になりました — ワクワクする毎日を

2/22 快晴。母校である小学校のグラウンドより撮影。 47歳になりました。 次の日に図工の時間があるだけでワクワクして眠れなかった小学生の頃とあんまり変わってないようですが、毎日疲れてしまってぐっすり眠れてしまうのと、年に数回しかワクワクして眠れない日はなかったりします。 歳を重ねるごとに新鮮さは失われていきますね。ある程度原因と結果が見えてきてしまうからでしょうか。新しいことを始めるたびにワクワクよりも不安の方が勝ってしまい、嫌な夢で目覚めたりすらします(笑) いろんなことを経験し知りすぎてしまって、あれこれ余計なことを考えてしまうからそうなるんだなぁと思います。 47歳も、そんな不安を抱えながらも小学生の頃のようにワクワクして眠れない夜を一回でも多く体験したいなと思います。 新しい事に挑戦し続ける。 当たり前の日々をもっともっと楽しむ。 当たり前のことにワクワクする。 明日起きるかもしれない楽しいことを想像する。 余計な不安を考えない。 人との出会いと一緒に過ごす時間を感謝して楽しむ。 楽しいこと大好きなことをする。 心のままに遠慮せず行動する。 今んとこそんなところがコツなのかなぁ。 さて今年もHAPPYにいきますぜ! Facebookの元投稿(写真はこちら)

HAPPY TUNE ホームページ


Turning 47 — Keeping the Wonder Alive

February 22, clear skies. This photo was taken from the schoolyard of the elementary school I attended.

I turned 47. I don’t think I’m all that different from the child who couldn’t sleep because there was art class the next day. These days, though, I’m tired enough to sleep soundly every night, and there are only a few nights a year when I’m too excited to sleep.

As we get older, things feel less new. Maybe it’s because we can see causes and effects more clearly. When I start something new, anxiety often outweighs excitement, and sometimes I even wake from an unpleasant dream. I think it happens because experience gives me too much to think about.

At 47, even with those worries, I hope to have as many nights as possible when I’m too excited to sleep, just like when I was a child.

  • Keep taking on new challenges.
  • Enjoy ordinary days more.
  • Find excitement in everyday things.
  • Imagine the fun things that might happen tomorrow.
  • Don’t dwell on unnecessary worries.
  • Be grateful for meeting people and for the time we spend together.
  • Do the things I love.
  • Follow my heart without holding back.

Those are the tips I’ve found so far. Let’s make this another HAPPY year!

Original Facebook post (photo)

HAPPY TUNE website

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿