2013年1月1日火曜日

あけましておめでとうございます。

あけましておめでとうございます!!今年もよろしくおねがいします!!!
今年の抱負
「毎日ワクワク」

今年の目標!!!!!!!!!
・ヤス(銛)ででっかいキジハタを捕らえる。
・カーボン手銛の開発を成功させる。ジョイント式で320cm!
・マイタケの超でっかいのとナメコの群生に出会う。
・いっぱいいろんな人と滑る。
・人の心をうつ写真を撮る。
・自宅用のでっかいロケットストーブを創る。
・自宅横の物置を造る。(自分で木組み作ること。)
・日本語の多彩な表現をモノにする。
・宇宙人に会う、もしくはUFOを見る。
・工房の屋根裏をひみつ工房に改装する。
・イワナを釣る。

今年も目標に向かって一心不乱にがんばりますぞ!
また、ブログでご報告して参りますので、皆様お楽しみに☆
看板が着きました!

HAPPYのホームページ: https://happytune.jp/


Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!! I look forward to your continued support this year!!!

My New Year’s resolution

“Stay excited every day.”

This year’s goals!

  • Catch a big red spotted grouper using a hand spear.
  • Successfully develop a 320 cm sectional carbon hand spear.
  • Find a huge maitake mushroom and a cluster of nameko mushrooms.
  • Ski with lots of different people.
  • Take photographs that move people’s hearts.
  • Build a large rocket stove for my home.
  • Build a shed beside my home, crafting the timber frame myself.
  • Master the rich expressive possibilities of Japanese.
  • Meet an extraterrestrial—or see a UFO.
  • Turn the attic of my workshop into a secret workshop.
  • Catch iwana (char).

I’ll work single-mindedly toward these goals this year! I’ll keep reporting back on the blog, so stay tuned☆

The sign has arrived!

Visit the HAPPY website: https://happytune.jp/

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

「めっちゃ板走って、また出しに来ました!」|スノーボードチューンナップ

2026年9月22日 「めっちゃ板走って、また出しに来ました!」 今日、お客さんからそう言ってもらえて、めちゃ嬉しかったと同時に安心しましたです。 うちには、スノーボード用の「ストーンマシン」がありません。サンディングマシーンという機械で研磨します。 ス...