2014年5月26日月曜日

高校で2時間の授業 — 10年後の自分をイメージする

日本語

今日の高校の授業。

井原君の人生おもしろいから、私のクラスの子達に聞かせてあげて!
と高校の先生に頼まれて、2時間の授業にいってきました。

(先生、僕で大丈夫ですか(笑)と思ったが、何しゃべってもいい。とのこと・・・クレイジーです・・)

ただ聞かせても自慢ぽく?なっちゃっておもしろくないだろうから、高校らしくテストをさせていただきました(笑)
*いきあたりバッタリで準備したが、なんとかなって良かった(笑)

「10年後のあなたは、どんな人で何をしていますか?」

何をするにも、一番最初にあるのはイメージ。
イメージは必ず叶う。
叶えるのも、あきらめるのも自分自身。
HAPPYなことも、そうでないことも責任は全て自分にある。

なんか、そんなことが伝わればいいなと思います。
そして、それがとても重要だという事も。

高校3年生のみんなが、そんな目線で自分の人生を考えてくれる時間になったらいいな。
彼女達がHAPPYな自分の人生をイメージしてくれることを願って、精一杯お話させて頂きました!ついつい熱が入ってしまいました。

説教臭くなってないだろうか?
ちゃんと伝わっただろうか?
宗教っぽくなってないかな?
一人でも伝わったら嬉しいな。

すっかりおっさんだな僕(笑)

いろいろ思う事もあり、とても貴重な経験をさせて頂いて、とても楽しかった。
機会があれば、ぜひまたやらせて頂きたいな!!
あざーっす!!

Facebookの元投稿を見る

HAPPY TUNE公式ホームページ


English

Today I was invited to teach a high-school class.

The teacher asked me, “Shingo’s life is interesting—please come and tell my students about it!” So I went to teach a two-hour class.
(I wondered, “Are you sure I’m the right person?” The teacher said I could talk about anything... That’s crazy!)

I thought simply telling my story might come across as bragging and wouldn’t be very interesting, so, in true high-school style, I gave them a test instead. (笑)
I prepared it at the last minute, but somehow it worked out. I’m glad!

“What kind of person will you be, and what will you be doing, ten years from now?”

Whatever we do, the very first thing is to imagine it.
What we imagine can come true.
Whether we make it happen or give up is up to us.
We are responsible for everything in our lives, both the happy things and the not-so-happy things.

I hope some of that came across, along with how important it is.

I hope this gave the third-year students a chance to think about their own lives from that perspective. I spoke with all my heart, hoping they would picture a happy life for themselves. I got carried away with enthusiasm.

I wonder if I sounded preachy.
I wonder if they understood.
I hope it didn’t sound like a sermon.
I’d be happy if even one person got the message.

I guess I’m really turning into an old guy. (笑)

There was a lot on my mind, and it was a precious experience. I had a great time.
If I get the chance, I’d love to do it again!
Thanks so much!!

View the original Facebook post

HAPPY TUNE official website

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

「めっちゃ板走って、また出しに来ました!」|スノーボードチューンナップ

2026年9月22日 「めっちゃ板走って、また出しに来ました!」 今日、お客さんからそう言ってもらえて、めちゃ嬉しかったと同時に安心しましたです。 うちには、スノーボード用の「ストーンマシン」がありません。サンディングマシーンという機械で研磨します。 ス...