2014年5月28日水曜日

税金のことを考えると憂鬱。でも手仕事が好き

日本語

今日の午前中は会計士さんと打ち合わせ・・・

どうもこの分野は苦手です。苦手すぎて憂鬱ですよ・・・なんだか、自分がすごくダメな人間のように思えて来てしんちゃん悲しい・・・

支払うためにこんな辛い思いしてまで、やっとこさ払ってる税金なんだから、ちゃんと使ってほしいよ。

だいたい払うための計算にお金払って専門家雇わないと意味不明な難解なシステム作って、払わないと罰金だとか、まじ考え直して欲しいわ!!!

心込めて丁寧に商売してる人ほど、小規模でやるしかなくなるのは当然でしょ。多額のコストかけて税金払って、ってやるとコスト下げまくった商品しか流通しなくなるのは当然じゃないの?

ぶーぶーーー!!

まぁ、そのせめぎ合いの絶妙具合が楽しいこの日本国での世渡りサーフィンではあるのだが(笑)みんないい人ばかりで完璧だとつまんないだろうからね(笑)

そして、そんな葛藤から産まれた手作り丁寧な「メデルケ」と「Happytune」という二つの仕事。粋な活動ですよ!!我ながら。儲からんけど大好きさ!

何事も楽しむしかないっ!でも、今この瞬間は腹立つ!!(笑)

Facebookの元投稿を見る

HAPPY TUNE公式ホームページ


English

This morning I had a meeting with my accountant...

This is really not my strong suit. I dislike it so much that it gets me down... I start feeling like such a failure, and poor Shin-chan feels sad...

After going through all this trouble just to pay taxes, I want them to be used properly.

It makes no sense to build such an incomprehensibly complicated system that requires hiring an expert—and costs money—just to calculate what we owe, then impose fines if we fail to pay. Seriously, they need to rethink this!!!

It’s only natural that people who put care and heart into their work end up having to stay small. If paying taxes takes so much time and money, of course only products made by cutting costs everywhere will end up circulating.

Grrr!!

Still, surfing through life in Japan amid that delicate push and pull is part of the fun (laughs). If everyone were nice and perfect, it would be boring, right? (laughs)

And out of those struggles came two careful, handmade ventures: “Medeluke” and “Happytune.” What a cool thing to do!! If I may say so myself. They don’t make much money, but I love them!

All you can do is enjoy everything! Though right this moment, I’m mad!! (laughs)

View the original Facebook post

HAPPY TUNE official website

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

「めっちゃ板走って、また出しに来ました!」|スノーボードチューンナップ

2026年9月22日 「めっちゃ板走って、また出しに来ました!」 今日、お客さんからそう言ってもらえて、めちゃ嬉しかったと同時に安心しましたです。 うちには、スノーボード用の「ストーンマシン」がありません。サンディングマシーンという機械で研磨します。 ス...