2014年6月26日木曜日

用水掃除と草刈り — ホタルを支える農家の手仕事

用水掃除と草刈り — ホタルを支える農家の手仕事

今日の午前中は用水の掃除をしました。今時珍しいコンクリート化されていない用水なので、水草がはえまくって大変です。

水ン中に手ぇ突っ込んで抜くんですが、だいたい100m進むのに4時間くらいかかります(笑)

コンクリート化したら楽なんだろうなーと思いつつも、作業完了してたくさんの小さな魚や虫や貝など生き物が「ひゃうひゃ」楽しそうにしてるのを見ると「まっ!しんどいけど、これでいっかー!」と思います。

こういう奇麗な用水なら、ホタルの餌になるカワニナも繁殖できて、ホタルも安心して生きていけます。ホタルの美しい光の影に農家の苦労があることを忘れないでね☆

腰いてーよ! 草抜きすぎて手が痙攣するよー! 太ももの裏、張りまくってしんどいよー!

暑いお風呂に入って、自家製梅酒のソーダ割りを堪能しております。今日もいい日でしたヨーン!

Facebookの元投稿を見る

HAPPY TUNE公式ホームページ


English

This morning I cleaned the irrigation channel. It is unusual these days because it has not been lined with concrete, so aquatic plants grow thickly and make the work tough.

I reach into the water and pull the weeds by hand. It takes about four hours to cover 100 meters (laughs).

I sometimes think it would be easier if the channel were concrete. But when the work is done and I see all the little fish, insects, and shellfish happily moving about, I think, “Well, it’s hard work, but this is fine!”

In a clean channel like this, the river snails that fireflies feed on can thrive, and the fireflies can live safely too. Please remember that behind the beautiful glow of fireflies is the hard work of farmers. ☆

My back hurts! My hands are cramping from pulling so many weeds! My hamstrings are so tight and sore!

Now I’m enjoying a hot bath and homemade plum wine with soda. It was another good day!

View the original Facebook post

HAPPY TUNE official website

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

「めっちゃ板走って、また出しに来ました!」|スノーボードチューンナップ

2026年9月22日 「めっちゃ板走って、また出しに来ました!」 今日、お客さんからそう言ってもらえて、めちゃ嬉しかったと同時に安心しましたです。 うちには、スノーボード用の「ストーンマシン」がありません。サンディングマシーンという機械で研磨します。 ス...