2014年4月17日木曜日

里山バックカントリーツーリング — 山菜の神に出会った日

日本語

maido!!

半径30m あたり一面こんな感じ。なんじゃこりゃ 山菜の神に祝福されとるわ。この場所は山菜神に誓って秘密じゃ。

里山バックカントリーツーリングでござる!

ドレッシングお買い上げまことにありがとうございますっ!今日は一日売り子をするぞ!!と意気込んで。売り子ファッションでドレッシング売り場に向かうも 販売開始10時に、新湊からわざわざドレッシング買いに来てくださったお客様を、ただそのまま帰してはガイド失格・・・

バイクでツーリングがてら山菜採りツアーおもてなしに行ったら コシアブラの群生地を発見してしまいました。スーパーの袋一杯あっという間に収穫したら 我に還ってまた売り場に戻りましたとさ(笑)

Facebookの元投稿を見る

HAPPY TUNE公式ホームページ


English

Maido!! (Thanks / hello!!)

Everything around us is like this, for a radius of about 30 meters. What is this place?! We’ve been blessed by the mountain’s wild-vegetable gods. I swear to those gods to keep this spot a secret.

A backcountry tour through satoyama, by motorcycle!

Thank you so much for buying the dressing!! I was all set to spend the day selling it, and headed to the dressing stall in my sales outfit. But at 10 a.m., right when sales began, a customer had come all the way from Shinminato just to buy our dressing. Sending them straight home would have made me a terrible guide…

I took them on a welcoming wild-plant gathering tour while riding around by motorcycle, and we stumbled upon a whole patch of koshiabura. We filled a supermarket bag in no time. Then I came to my senses and headed back to the stall (laughs).

View the original Facebook post

HAPPY TUNE official website

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

「めっちゃ板走って、また出しに来ました!」|スノーボードチューンナップ

2026年9月22日 「めっちゃ板走って、また出しに来ました!」 今日、お客さんからそう言ってもらえて、めちゃ嬉しかったと同時に安心しましたです。 うちには、スノーボード用の「ストーンマシン」がありません。サンディングマシーンという機械で研磨します。 ス...