日本語
ロゴマークはメデルケのMと里山を表す象形文字です。里山は人工林なので、木は2本です。
お友達の皆様!いつもありがとうね!!さきほど「メデルケ」というFBページへのいいね!リクエストを招待させて頂きました。
僕はこの度 この団体の代表になりました。今は里山ドレッシングという商品を販売しているのですが、その他にも里山を訪れるツアーも企画する団体です。ツアーを通して、里山の暮らしや文化、伝統の素晴らしさを体験してもらえたらと思っています。
以下HPより。>>>山菜やキノコ、ジビエなど森の恵み 農村の郷土料理の魅力を世界に発信したい。里山の暮らしや文化・伝統を体験を通して伝えていきたい。そんな思いで、商品を開発したり、ツアーを企画したりしています。古き良き里山の暮らしから、より良いライフスタイルが創造できると感じて satoyama life style!をキーワードに活動しています。>>>
この活動が新しい日本のHAPPYなライフスタイルの創造に繋がればと思っています。僕がいいな!と思った事をどんどん商品を通して提案していきます。「仕事さえあれば、田舎は最高」この言葉を胸に一人でも雇用を産む事ができたらと思っています。また、夢や希望を持って田舎に移住される方のお世話もできたらいいなと思います。
耕作放棄地や荒廃した山林にたくさんの若い人が元気に働いている。もちろんオシャレにHAPPYに!僕の故郷上市町から、そんな会社のワークスタイルを全国に発信して 日本全国の若い人が、あっちこっちでみんな森や田畑で元気に働くきっかけになったらいいなと思っています。
そんな日本の未来をワクワクしながら夢みています。僕の夢はいつだってちゃんと叶ってきました。これからもきっと叶っていきます。
ぜひぜひ皆様楽しみにこのFBページを見て頂き、メデルケの活動を応援して見守って頂けたらと思います。何卒よろしくおねがい申し上げます。
メデルケ 代表 井原真吾
English
The logo combines the “M” in Medeluke with a pictograph representing satoyama. Because satoyama is a planted forest, the logo shows two trees.
Friends, thank you as always!! I’ve just invited you to like the Facebook page “Medeluke.”
I have recently become the representative of this organization. We currently sell a product called Satoyama Dressing, and we also plan tours to satoyama. Through these tours, I hope people can experience the wonderful ways of life, culture, and traditions of satoyama.
From the website: “We want to share with the world the appeal of rural local cuisine made with the bounty of the forest, such as wild plants, mushrooms, and game. We want people to experience and learn about the life, culture, and traditions of satoyama. With these hopes in mind, we develop products and plan tours. We believe the good old ways of satoyama life can inspire better lifestyles, and we work with ‘satoyama lifestyle’ as our guiding phrase.”
I hope this work will help create a new, HAPPY way of life in Japan. I want to keep proposing things I like through products. I believe “the countryside is wonderful as long as there is work,” and I hope to create even one job. I would also like to support people who move to the countryside with dreams and hopes.
I imagine many young people working energetically in abandoned farmland and neglected forests—stylishly and happily, of course! Starting from my hometown of Kamiichi, I hope to share this company’s way of working across Japan and inspire young people everywhere to work joyfully in forests and fields.
I look forward to that future for Japan with excitement. My dreams have always come true, and I’m sure they will continue to do so.
Please look forward to what’s ahead, and support and follow Medeluke’s activities on this Facebook page. Thank you very much.
Shingo Ihara, Representative, Medeluke
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿