2014年3月30日日曜日

自分の根っこを思い出す — 山菜師匠の店「やぐら松」

日本語

山菜師匠の店「やぐら松」に同級生と飲みに行った。

ジャガイモとマーガリンとイカの黒作り
絶妙!!!!

ふきのとうの料理5品
師匠がサービスで食わしてくれた。

この数年間、家の新築したり、お金を工面するのに四苦八苦したりですっかり忘れてた自分の根っこの部分。
思い出させてもらったようで、やたらとうまい酒でした。

家作りからようやく落ち着いて来たこのタイミングでの山菜など里山に関わる取り組み。
春からも楽しい仕事が盛りだくさんです。

その前に
あと数日、時差ボケを言い訳にもうちょっと自宅バカンスを楽しみます。
ほっといても忙しくなるだろうから、とことんのんびりしてやる!

来週あたりコゴミが生えてそうなので、心躍ります。

Facebookの元投稿を見る

HAPPY TUNE公式ホームページ


English

I went out for drinks with a classmate at my wild-vegetable mentor’s restaurant, Yaguramatsu.

Potatoes, margarine, and squid shiokara (salted fermented squid).
Absolutely perfect!!!!

Five dishes made with butterbur sprouts.
My mentor treated us to them.

Over the past few years, building a house and struggling to arrange the money had made me forget the part of myself at my roots.
It felt as if I had been reminded of it, and the sake tasted exceptionally good.

Now that things have finally settled down after building the house, I’m taking on projects connected with wild greens and satoyama life.
There’s lots of fun work lined up for spring, too.

Before that,
I’ll use jet lag as an excuse for a few more days and enjoy a little staycation at home.
I’ll be busy soon enough, so I’m going to relax to the fullest!

I’m excited because kogomi should be starting to grow sometime next week.

View the original Facebook post

HAPPY TUNE official website

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

「めっちゃ板走って、また出しに来ました!」|スノーボードチューンナップ

2026年9月22日 「めっちゃ板走って、また出しに来ました!」 今日、お客さんからそう言ってもらえて、めちゃ嬉しかったと同時に安心しましたです。 うちには、スノーボード用の「ストーンマシン」がありません。サンディングマシーンという機械で研磨します。 ス...